merck propecia or 5mg proscar ?

csd5

IVe been cutting 5mg generic proscar into 1.25 for years but i was advised by a couple people to take the real merck propecia 1mg instead.

I went to the dermo and they sent it to my pharmacy and it was $75 for 1 month and it wasnt even merck it was accord pharmacies?? What should i do? I was paying 5 bucks for the 5mg finasteride so im not going to pay 75 for another generic 1mg

Thanks

Proscar is about $165 in the US where I am for 3 months. Generic 5 mg fin is like 9 for a 3 month script.

Which one are you taking?

I've heard there could ve a difference in Merk fin and generic, but bever heard of a difference in Merk fin with a brand name if proscar and propecia.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

im taking generic 5mg finasteride (proscar), yeah its like 9 bucks for 90 pills with insurance.

now today i got merck sent to the pharmacy and they called and said 75 for 30 pills and it wasnt even merck it was generic propecia 1mg

I've been taking generic finasteride 1mg (Dr Reddys) for a few years. Currently I'm paying $15 for 30 pills. I have experienced good results and no negative side effects. I have also thought about trying the brand name stuff. It just costs so much more. Also I think that since the generic stuff has been good to me I might as well stick with it.

im taking generic 5mg finasteride (proscar), yeah its like 9 bucks for 90 pills with insurance.

now today i got merck sent to the pharmacy and they called and said 75 for 30 pills and it wasnt even merck it was generic propecia 1mg

Yeah, if your doing fin on the 5mg, I'd stay with it. If your going to pay, it should be for name brand.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Yeah, if your doing fin on the 5mg, I'd stay with it. If your going to pay, it should be for name brand.

exactly, maybe i should call dermo and tell them to fix it, itll probably be more than 75 a month though

Yeah same, but i was told brand name might help because of the way the active ingredients are. im gonna try to call again tomorrow, i want 100% of the effect if i can get it