Full Blown NW7 - possible to restorea Buzzcut like this ?

Let's assume I am a full blown NW 7 with decent amount of Body hair, my donor gives just about 1000-1500 Grafts, beard donor about 1500 chest donor about 1500 and maybe taking in consideration Abdomen and leg hair with Dr Umar or Dr.A some other hair.

Would a hair style like this be possible ?

https://blog.bulletproof.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/tim_ferriss.jpg

The area I had to cover would be roughly 260 cm2, I would not mind a not so dense crown (e.g. 10 FU/cm2 or nothing at all.) and this receded hair line.

There's no reason why you couldn't improve your situation. In my opinion FUE is the way to go because you will always have density issues being a NW7 and you do want to buzz itZ FUE could give you the buzzed look and a framed face, which sounds like what your are looking to achieve. Obviously a very competent surgeon will need to make sure they don't deplete your donor region so at least you still have some decent hair left there after the procedure, otherwise it will look strange if you are too thinned out in the donor area.

As for the body hair I have no idea in that area. That is getting too technical for me :)

Edited by Jdog

Thanks for your answer, I'd love to hear some other opinions.

How many hairs do you think are needed to get at least some framing (40 Hairs /cm2) ? Or is even 30 enough ?

Let's assume I am a full blown NW 7 with decent amount of Body hair, my donor gives just about 1000-1500 Grafts, beard donor about 1500 chest donor about 1500 and maybe taking in consideration Abdomen and leg hair with Dr Umar or Dr.A some other hair.

Would a hair style like this be possible ?

https://blog.bulletproof.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/tim_ferriss.jpg

The area I had to cover would be roughly 260 cm2, I would not mind a not so dense crown (e.g. 10 FU/cm2 or nothing at all.) and this receded hair line.

Would help if you post crown and back ofthe head pictures and also bread bit grown out. There are plenty of HT doctors doing BHT now.Also how old are you?, been on any meds?

My Thread: 

23, not considering fin due to sides, took it 18 months after my 18th birthday... could not stopp me getting from nw 1 to nw 2.5.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185893-combining-smp-fue-restoring-young-nw6.html#post2493949

Look at those pics, I ditched the idea of smp though.

I'd be even happy if I could "keep" the spares hair on top I have right now, which meanas transplanting the hair in a way that lessens the contrast between my donor and top and distribut the hair in the same pattern it is right now...