Best place to buy finasteride

Jimmybond

Jimmy,

Sorry you haven't gotten too many responses. In the United States and Canada, Propecia / finasteride requires a prescription. So the best place to get it is typically through one of our recommended hair transplant surgeons. I'd also suggest checking out one of our recommended physicians in the UK and ask them about getting it from them or the best place to get it.

Best wishes,

Bill

I get my Finasteride from Dr Edgar too and I cannot speak of him highly enough. Great all round service for years now.

My brother now taking Finasteride due to the starting of a thinning crown aged 24 and has had excellent result. Will post pics soon.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I too can vouch for dr edgar and the quality of the finasteride he prescribes, please don't use the online pharmacies and just go direct to him he is very competitive with his pricing if you ask nicely and spread the word ;)

• 1 month later...

I've literally just received a updated price list from dr edgar I will copy and paste below

Just informing patients my new discounted charges for finasteride and dutasteride private prescriptions in the UK.

14 months supply of 5mg Generic finasteride @ 145pounds

14 months supply of 5mg Proscar finasteride @ 175pounds

6 months supply of 1mg Propecia finasteride @ 330pounds

6 months supply of 0.5mg Avodart dutasteride @330pounds

Feel free to email me for an online consultation form.

drstevengedgar@gmail.com

Kinds regards

Dr. Steve Edgar GMC 4722104