HT in bangalore .....................?

hello icon_smile.gif

I was thinking of doing HT since my hairline has been reducing at a constant rate . I am based in India, banaglore so was searching for options.

Some of the options i got were ..

www.pionerhaircare.com(Dr Sreedhar Reddy Pothula)

www.bangalorehairtransplant.com(Dr. Venkataram Mysore )

http://www.nacl.in(Dr. Vivekanand Bhat )

I had been to http://www.drbnrskinhospitals.com

the doctor told he could do it for 40 K , howver after reading about Laser hair removal decided not .

I would like to thank this forum for that .

Would have lost my hair and money icon_smile.gif

Was wondering if anyone knew Dr. Venkataram Mysore or has taken treatment ,

Does it work? or is he also doing a con job icon_frown.gif

Waitimg for a reply , may this post be of use to others 2, i also would like to know ur views on Hair coloning as i heard Dr batra's is about to start it ...

Thanks in advance

Tgerry,

Stay away from them and also Dr. Batras. I took homeopathy treatment from Dr Batras but with no results. I would suggest you to wait save money and travel to Thailand and meet Dr. Pathomavanich

thanks for dat ,

i realise dr batra's ia big cheat and only gives false promises. It's tough to see others make money out of ones's misery .

Ah well its easy to say go abroad but maybe not see for us indians, we dont earn in dollars.

Its's weird though hald da world;s population is here and not good hair transplant docs,

Imagine da amount of money one could make hmm .

MPT baldness is getting common in India, especially towards the souther part of da country , donno why , but u can see a lot on the street or maybe its just what i notice icon_smile.gif.

I herad dr venkat is good , as some posts of his, i got info from one doc dat i would need 2500 grafts for dense look , will keppn ypu posted thoug, hmm wonder if any one could give an update on Dr Venkataraman mysore.

U have a nice day .....

hey ,

I was in consultation with Dr Sreedhar Reddy Pothula

Here's the information i rcvd

We perform FUT which has 100% success with results and no side effects.

We also use ultra-refine techniques on special request which extra charges.

You need 2500 hair grafts for better density/volume.

We charge 20/- to 30/- per graft.

Has anyone got any reviews

t_gerry,

y r u wasting time on this? No HT is of 100% success and u must stay away from them who say 100% success and no side effects. Not just in S India Bald pple are all over the world so just relax. Baldness is not a disease.

I suggest you do a lot or research. Go through this site read about each and every thing. I am doing it from the past 5 years.

I was so desperate to get HT done from Venkatram Mysore however when i asked one of his patient he din give a good review about him. During the operation the Dr was so much in a hurry to finish off with the operation. I had asked him to post his exp here unfortunately he didn't .

Traveling to Thailand would cost u a lakh more. I suggest you have a lil patience save money and book an appointment with a good doctor. Remember as some1 said in this forum and I quote " even worse then being bald is getting a bad hair transplant" un quote.

hmm thanks for the update ,

That was valuable information, donno what to do , i heard about doc in Delhi called Dr A i think , checking with him , got a consultation with doc venkat on saturday will keep u posted though.

The only thing intersting about him is taht he has been practicing here for a long time, is a member of many organisations, had good qualifications and so that it makes one want to believe, thats just waht i think...

Oh yeah i been to dat Pioneer health one last sat , da doc itself is a bit bald and has covered up .

Did'nt find it professional though .

Any clue on what would be the ideal density per sq cm for an NW3.

Your views are highly apppreciated.

having good qualification and being member of various organizations does not guarantee excellent results. One can pay some amount and become a member i guess.

I have no idea about Dr A.

This website has a graphic calculator which you can use to determine how much graft you need.

hey thanks for da update,

I did use the calculator, its really good hover it gives maximum thicknes of 45 , i have read t a density of 60 is needed for frontal hair .

Well do keep me posted in case u do get any info,

Will keep ypu infomed about my visit to Dr venkat on saturday . I am an NW3..

Cya mate icon_smile.gif

All the best t_gerry. Please remember to ask Dr Venkat to introduce you to his patients. I am sure there are excellent doctors in India, but just that they are not advertised properly or not known to many.

yes Ahmed, there might be an excellent doc here in India unfortunately we are not able to spend time and find one.

Just a word of caution to Pat and Great Docs in US who are doing an excellent job. THE DAY WE FIND A GOOD DOC IN INDIA BE AWARE, YOU ARE GOING TO GET A STIFF COMPETITION AND YOU WILL HAVE TO RUN FOR YOUR MONEY. YOUR PATIENTS WILL GET OUTSOURCED..... LOL

t_gerry, I have only seen good results from one doctor in India - Dr. AP from Delhi. He is not recommended on this site now cos of some ethical concerns. I have been impressed with clear presentations of his work. You may want to check him out. Jagdish's second HT was with him as well and his results are presented on the other forum as well. Good luck.

------------------------------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Alexander

hey ,

its me again just back from my consultation with dr venkat.

i would say very professional and says the facts on ur face , he suggested o would need 1600 grafts, charges 35/graft .

There were patients der though evryone was new dis'nt get to meet any old ones.

& yep he is doing a alot of transplants , he is booked till june 22, he also said a density of 45/sqcm would be fine and the number pof grafts depends on the size of the head 2.

I think we indians do have a lesser head size compared to abroad.

Any suggestion feedback , pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

he is booked till june 22

t-gerry, head size does not matter cause when you go bald you loose almost 60% of your total hair. I am Talking about NW 5 and above

hmm dats true, i am nw3 and a pray dont reach der, seriously i do , i am 27 and dont mind being bald at 37 but not so early .

think dont want to let nature take its course.

oh went i said bookked till jusne 22 i meant he is got no dates for an operation till then.

Has been practcing for along time .

Well just keeping my options, dats all.

Just cant afford to go abroad and looking for the best here .

I know shapiro,wong and so on r da best but personally dont have much of an option.

he he da best part is the guy who went before me at doc's place, came back and booked date for HT, sadly could'nt get his phone number.

• 4 months later...

i am sorry 2 hear about ur bad experience with dr. mysore venkat raman

please check with dr. sreedhar (promotinal link and contact info removed).

as he is a maxillo facial & facial plastic surgeon too apart from good ht surgeon, he may be of good help 2 u. the closure of the patch work done at donar area at pioneer is clean (trychophytic closure) & scar had become almost invisible for me.

for me he had forseen the future baldness sections also & implanted those areas in the same sitting. he got a very big team and do major sessions up2 4000 grafts in 1 sitting itself and charges r affordable.

the desity is good and almost as natural as my old hair. am happy with the results. also check manoj khanna's clinic from calcutta dr ravinder reddy's clinic in hyderabad also, few of my frds got ht done there & the results seem to be very good.

Prasad1980,

I see you're recommending and promoting Dr. Sreedhar. Are you just a happy patient of his or do you work for him? For a new member, you do seem to have a lot of information about him, his staff, and his prices.

If you represent this physician, that's fine however, you are required to disclose your affiliation with him or any other physician in your forum signature. Please read our terms of service which includes our rules and policies.

Your response to my post is expected and appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

• 5 years later...

Hi t_gerry,

I hope you have heard about Dr Madhu and Dr Radha? If no , they would are from Andhra Pradesh (India), Both of these doctors are the only ones recommended by HairRestoration network. No doubt there might other doctors as well but the have have consistently provided excellent results and also the feedback by all of the patients is excellent ... I would suggest you to blindly choose any of the above two doctors.