New self confidence thanks to Dr. Gabel

Howzer28

I've had three transplants. The first go-around was with a different doctor, but then I found Dr. Gabel. It wasn't until today when I was comparing and contrasting that I was like 'WOW, what an improvement!' Dr. Gabel's work has been impressive. I had two transplants for my thinning and receding hairline and then I had a crown transplant. I'm 28 now, but was 25 when I started everything. Is it all of my hair back and I look like I was 18 again??¦no. But compared to what I would have today, I'm very pleased! VERY pleased. I think you will notice a big difference too. The before pictures are before I had anything done, not one hair touched on my head. The after pictures are after all 3 procedures. I'm happy with the way it has turned out, what do you all think?

1st-Jun '05 1,700

2nd-Jun '07 2,400, Dr. Gabel

3rd-Mar '09 1,700,Dr. Gabel

http://www.gabelcenter.com/index.htm

I started losing my hair when I was 18. I had my first transplant at 25, second at 27 and third at 28. My last two procedures were very successful. Additionally, I have been on Propecia since April 2007 and have noticeable re-growth.

990109284_1FB4093678980D39D183226FCBBAAF30.jpg.thumb 890109284_DDEA986092BBA2CCCEEBE90B4B7AC1F7.jpg.thumb 790109284_66F707540AE4D2E74A657337DB31B3D2.jpg.thumb

• 2 weeks later...

Howzer,

Congratulations on this new found self confidence. Im pleased that you have been able to achieve this due to the HT process and especially Dr. Gabel. It would be good if your could maybe post some other photographs showing your journey from different angles.

Enjoy your new lease of life!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.