Fuehairtransplantturkey.co.uk

adam250

Has anyone can across this site at all? I made an enquiry through the site and send pictures. Got a response from a customer consultant who said a Dr would examine my pictures and come back with an evaluation in a couple of days. They did respond a couple of days later saying they have evaluated and concluded my donor area isn't the best but could still achieve a total of around 4200-4300 grafts with a further 700-800 from the beard to make up to 5000 if required.

They advised the operation would be performed by Op. Dr. Onur S?mer and highly qualified*technician medical team leader Mrs. Nagihan Akbas. Mrs. Nagihan Akbas has over 13 years of experience in hair transplant industry apparently. The clinic which I would go to is called este palace and sent these links. Clinic:

Onur S?mer

Sa? Ekimi T?rkiye - En

All inclusive price of ?1800 which includes flights and a 3 night hotel. Anyone heard of this clinic or Dr before?

Make sure you diligently search for more information and do your "homework". Turkey is a popular spot for hair transplants with lots of competition for business. Make sure you find ligitimate before/after photos and pay a visit to the clinic if possible. Best of luck but again.....do your homework.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.