is there a real benifit in using Regain on transplanted hair

Hi guys

I am currently 4.5 months post my second HT and been using Regain. I am not really sure if it is doing any good to transplanted hair as transplanted hair is taken from areas resistant to DHT.

Every time after using regain, I seem to lose 2 to 3 transplanted hairs and they seem to be in various stages of growth. I am a bit concerned and thinking of stopping using it.

Any thoughts or recommendation from the forum is appreciated

Thanks

sultsay

Are you using Propecia? You could make the argument that if on Propecia there is no need to be on Regaine if applying only to transplanted hairs. If you are not then I would continue with Regaine miniaturization can occur in your donor area now or in the future and Regaine might help with this.

Either way the worst thing you can do is be half hearted with it stopping and starting you have to commit if you want to get the best results. Stopping and starting can cause shedding.

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.