Please help finding a Clinic in Toronto

Hi all,

I am so confused as to where to go. I just started my research and thought I was lucky as I live in Toronto and apparently there are good practitioners here. Well I've been going through forums and now I'm not so sure. I feel like it was a great place a year or so ago, but most talented practitioners have left(maybe picked up by other places/countries for higher pay). I have an consultation at HIS in Toronto, but am feeling mixed up as I see on here, they have gone through some issues as well as possibly newer practitioners. Is there any good other options here?

Thanks

Hey man

Let me know how it was Im also looking for the same thing. There is also a a clinic @ eglinton but im not sure which one is better. I have a big FUT scar that needs treatment so I need some artistic technicians I assume

• 1 month later...
HIS quoted me 3000 CAD for a scar lol. I can fly to Turkey and fue the scar and stay there for a week with that money.

Note Rahal's consultant quoted me 500 CAD for the same scar

Yes, Scalp Aesthetics quoted my $4k do my NW7..but the person I saw it still looked like tattooed dots..maybe BC she was doing it when I got there but I wasn't overly impressed...

I am considering India (as I am Indian) but I need to see some clinics samples. I also want to visit India anyway..

As a side note I am looking for a shading as I posted above.. this one looks pretty good as well..This persons turned out really good too..