Update on Dr De Reys

Hello,

I had left a message here asking about Dr De Reys as he has not got back to me for some time. For those that are interested, apparently there were issues with the person running the UK, English language website and collaboration with the doctor and the person running it has ended. The doctor's Belgian website and his personal email are still both working though. As the forum rules prohibit putting public email addresses and websites in the forum, I am happy to give them to anybody who sends me a PM. I will also send them to some of the admins via PM in case I don't log on that often and miss them.

Hello,

I had left a message here asking about Dr De Reys as he has not got back to me for some time. For those that are interested, apparently there were issues with the person running the UK, English language website and collaboration with the doctor and the person running it has ended. The doctor's Belgian website and his personal email are still both working though. As the forum rules prohibit putting public email addresses and websites in the forum, I am happy to give them to anybody who sends me a PM. I will also send them to some of the admins via PM in case I don't log on that often and miss them.

Hi TrixGlendevon I'm also trying to contact him but so far I didn't get any reply can you please PM me with his email address hope it will work thanks

Hi! I can't PM and even though I have left a post on another thread asking for the mods to activate my PM function, they haven't. If I leave his email address here they will delete it. If you have PM, ask them to activate mine! It is such a stupid system to not let people have PM because they're new.

Hi! I can't PM and even though I have left a post on another thread asking for the mods to activate my PM function, they haven't. If I leave his email address here they will delete it. If you have PM, ask them to activate mine! It is such a stupid system to not let people have PM because they're new.

I apologize for the delay in activating your private messaging. This is not something that I can do but I can pass your request on to our managing publisher.

Unfortunately, keeping messaging deactivated until we have time to verify a member's validity is necessary in order to keep spam to a minimum.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I wouldn't have thought there would be too much spam n a site like this but thank you David for this. When my PM is activated, I will message you and/or one of the other mods with some information which you can share as you see fit. I am not an active member on this site but it may help others so somebody should know about it.

I apologize for the delay in activating your private messaging. This is not something that I can do but I can pass your request on to our managing publisher.

Unfortunately, keeping messaging deactivated until we have time to verify a member's validity is necessary in order to keep spam to a minimum.

David, can you please ask someone to activate my private messaging. Iv'e been trying to pm you about it, but I can't. :D

Thanks