Hair Transplans

Hi everyone,this is my first post and my first ever joining of a forum.

I am 30years of age and have tried everything from laser combs to bx3.4 helmets to combat hair loss, i am currently on regain and propecia and have been for the last 7 years and have finally had enough of trying different things and getting knowhere.I would love to get an HT and have been looking into it for some years, i would like an FUE procedure and think Dr Feller could be the man for the job!! does anyone think different?

CHEERS STELLA45!!

Hi everyone,this is my first post and my first ever joining of a forum.

I am 30years of age and have tried everything from laser combs to bx3.4 helmets to combat hair loss, i am currently on regain and propecia and have been for the last 7 years and have finally had enough of trying different things and getting knowhere.I would love to get an HT and have been looking into it for some years, i would like an FUE procedure and think Dr Feller could be the man for the job!! does anyone think different?

CHEERS STELLA45!!

Chris

Firstly welcome to this forum, which is an excellent place to research before your h/t.

As Stamos suggests, pictures will help members give advice. FUE is suitable for small areas of loss, and Dr F is without a doubt one of the best for this type of procedure.

However if you are suffering severe loss, like myself and many others on here, i would suggest that you speak to the Doc, or Spex, first, as they will probably suggest that a strip procedure with it's higher graft yields , would be more appropriate in your case.

Best of luck with your research, and whatever you do, don't rush it, and go to a top Doc.

Clive.