Using Toppik while treating folliculitis

So I have folliculitis it would seem. My doctor put me on Doxycycline for 15 days. I'm only on day 2. I got 1,500 grafts on the top and crown 2 months ago and the bumps are painful and obvious.

I am desperately trying to keep this a secret and have been wearing a hat to work which causes enough suspicion but also use Toppik to cover the balding area and now folliculitis.

I guess my main question is, can the Toppik cause the infection and will using it make it harder to get rid of? I've hidden my balding area for a long time and don't know if I could handle it getting out.

:/ It's been a rough couple months.

Any experience would be appreciated.

So I have folliculitis it would seem. My doctor put me on Doxycycline for 15 days. I'm only on day 2. I got 1,500 grafts on the top and crown 2 months ago and the bumps are painful and obvious.

I am desperately trying to keep this a secret and have been wearing a hat to work which causes enough suspicion but also use Toppik to cover the balding area and now folliculitis.

I guess my main question is, can the Toppik cause the infection and will using it make it harder to get rid of? I've hidden my balding area for a long time and don't know if I could handle it getting out.

:/ It's been a rough couple months.

Any experience would be appreciated.

I've read nightmares about toppik and the ammonium causing more hairloss. Look up haircubed, as I read it was ammonium free and were the only organic hair fibers available at the moment. Hope it helps.

• 2 weeks later...