Any good €1/Graft Surgeons?

I need about 3000 grafts but only have about €4000 budget.

Am I likely to get any decent work done within this budget?

I had 1 in mind but it's in Turkey and travelling there at the moment is not the greatest idea.

Is there anywhere else in Europe offering these rates?

No. You can't afford getting an HT. Save up more, then come back

Yes you can afford a transplant Dr Yaman who is a recommended on this site charges 1 euro per graft

I had 4200 FUE grafts and it cost me 1750 pounds including 3 nights hotel and transfers in Turkey, 2 years ago, best thing I've done in my life, total transformation .

No there's nowhere else in Europe offering 1 Euro per graft be it FUT or FUE

The answer to the question is No.

The 1 euro / 1 dollar fue surgeons out there including Turkey produce hit and miss results, you can search the forum for results on the doctor you mention as well. I wouldn't recommend anyone gamble with f*ing up their personal appearance and wasting their limited donor hair. Save up as the other poster mentioned and have the procedure bit later.

The lowest you should consider is 2.5-3.5 euros/graft (Asmed, Dr. Keser, HDC etc).

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)