Dr. Zontos

NoStress

Edited by ej

No stress

Chill out, I never said anywhere that I was against this clinic. The name sounded Greek and I had a bad experience in Greece, and as you did not say where this doctor is located, I thought to share my experience with you.

Moving on if you feel comfortable that this doctor is good and has good results then good for you, and if you have met patients in person, and seen their results and are happy, then the decision ultimately lies with you.

In my opinion you can never do enough research, I have not heard of your doctor or seen any of their results so perhaps another member can offer some input.

Regards

ej

Edited by ej

ej: Thank you for you awnser icon_smile.gif - Im totally chilled btw icon_wink.gif

But yes he is greek.

Well, I am reseaching icon_smile.gif - But i am in treatment at the Hair Clinic.. And WOW some results... Individual plants oil... It haven given mere more hair.. But each hair is getting much thicker... Well, not all yet, but i have only ben in treatment for 6 months.

- Back to the point - the Doctor at the clinic uses Dr. Zontos.. So I do trust them icon_smile.gif

MajmX - I have seen real photos.. So no, i can't post them.. hehe icon_smile.gif

• 3 years later...

hi No stress

It would really help me out a lot if you could tell me what you decided in the end and if you used Dr Zontos

I appreciate you may not want to get involved in forums again and forget about all this hair loss stuff ( I say this because i notice you have not logged in for years) but it would really help me out. Im sure you can remember how stressful these periods are when searching

• 1 year later...

Hi no stress/moorlocks/anyone else reading,

iv booked for surgery with doctor zontos in august, just saw 2 of his patients and the results are good, but i'm still nervous and would appreciate if you could send me results if you did have surgery with him? or if you know this is going to be a mistake please let me know too.

regards...