2ND H/T on the horizon

I may be returining back for a 2nd H/T 10th April. I am hoping i'll acheive around 2000 minimum if donor allows it??? May ask for around 5-700 grafts crown area, 1000 grafts frontal area and the remaining more central. What is the norm when dealing with the crown area should they just be planted or should they planted in a natural swirl??

After this H/T I will be allowing my hair to grow out, right up to December before I go for a cut, unlike before.

Any ideas please do comment.

I may be returining back for a 2nd H/T 10th April. I am hoping i'll acheive around 2000 minimum if donor allows it??? May ask for around 5-700 grafts crown area, 1000 grafts frontal area and the remaining more central. What is the norm when dealing with the crown area should they just be planted or should they planted in a natural swirl??

After this H/T I will be allowing my hair to grow out, right up to December before I go for a cut, unlike before.

Any ideas please do comment.

Abby,

Since this particular topic is more of a questiona bout crown reconstruction, I moved it to the "Hair Restoration Question and Answers" forum.

In my opinion, crowns should be re-created in a natural sworl pattern that mimics nature. If you follow the link to my blog, you'll see several examples of my crown reconstruction and how it mimics the natural swirl pattern.

So what inspired this question? Have you been told of another way to do it?

Best wishes,

Bill