HT with Dr. Bhatti on December 2016

Hello All,

I have scheduled to undergo HT with Dr. Bhatti during the coming month of December 2016.

I would like to know your opinion/guidance on the below points.

1) As of now, I am planning to return next day after the surgery (after hair wash from the clinic). Do you think it is a wise decision or should I stay few more days to see how things span out?

2) Is it enough to transfer money after reaching clinic for the first time? Myself and Doctor have approximately agreed upon 2500 grafts. With out knowing the number of grafts being placed how did you pay the full amount before the surgery?

3) Do you advice me to go for PRP along with FUE procedure?

I would appreciate if you can help me with your thoughts and suggestions.

Thank you.

Regards,

SG

Hi SandeepGeorge,

Please find my responses to your questions below

1) As of now, I am planning to return next day after the surgery (after hair wash from the clinic). Do you think it is a wise decision or should I stay few more days to see how things span out?

Depends how far you are planning to travel after that. Even though you are "technically" Ok to travel day after the procedure, I would suggest that you stay back one more night in Chandigarh. Go back to your hotel and relax. That way you won't be "rushing" through the Clinic, traffic to the airport, airport security etc.

2) Is it enough to transfer money after reaching clinic for the first time? Myself and Doctor have approximately agreed upon 2500 grafts. With out knowing the number of grafts being placed how did you pay the full amount before the surgery?

Please note that you will get charged according to the number of grafts that are planted. If that number turns out to be higher or lower than the estimation, then you would end up either paying the difference or getting the difference refunded to you.

3) Do you advice me to go for PRP along with FUE procedure?

That is totally your call. Maybe the other Forum members can chime in here. As far as I know, there is no proved scientific data backing up the benefits of PRP during an HT. Some of our (Dr. Bhatti's) Patients do opt for PRP. We will be happy to do that for you too, if you wish.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask. You can also email me directly at darlingbudsusa@gmail.com

We are always a phone call or an email away. Happy to help.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

If you're planning to make a bank transfer when you reach the clinic, make sure you have increased your bank transfer limits etc and have parked enough money in an account belonging to the same bank as the clinic's. I had some trouble with daily transaction limits myself and it's not fun to worry about this when you're already stressed about the surgery!

Thank you California and starscream.

starscream,

I have bank accounts in many banks except the bank which the clinic has! However my wifes bank account is same as that of the Clinic's bank. Wondering whether it is an ideal option to use my wife's banking when she will not be accompanying me during the procedure.

Doctor even gave me an option of Demand draft. I am thinking of using DD for 80% of the total cost. Remaining amount I can use debit card.

Please precise me if I am wrong.

Regards,

SG