Can thinking yourself to regrow hair actually regrow hair?

A couple of months ago I was reading up on the power of the subconscious mind and its potential to change one's circumstances and physical limitations. Much of this comes from teachings of LOA or the Law of Attraction philosophy. Examples of this involve people who have cured themselves of cancer and other diseases through faith or strong altered consciousness. Another case involved a girl who bled through the palm of her hands in the form of a cross. This case I am sure has nothing to do with religion but rather her powerful subconscious belief that made her bleed that way. In like manner I want to know if this same spiritual science can be applied to regrowing hair.

I am seriously thinking of using subconscious power exercises to possibly regrow my hair. Has anyone tinkered around with this stuff before? Could this really work?

Currently there are only three ways to restore hair: transplant surgery, Finasteride and minoxidil.

The rest is just bullshit.

However on the flip side if you over worry about your hairloss you could actually lose more hair due to stress.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Currently there are only three ways to restore hair: transplant surgery, Finasteride and minoxidil.

The rest is just bullshit.

However on the flip side if you over worry about your hairloss you could actually lose more hair due to stress.

Hello hsrp10,

Appreciate the comment. But I would like to think that there may be a metaphysical way of controlling or regrowing hair.

I checked your profile but I only saw one photo of yours that happened to be post-op. Could you post your before and after photos? I am interested in Doctor Konior whom I have researched with great interest. I would appreciate that please. Thank you.

You're free to do whatever you think is best for your hair, but most of us who've been through this game a very long time don't want to

(1) waste people's time or (2) get their hopes up on something that simply doesn't work.

We would be just like selling snake oil if we were to agree with you.

This is an open internet forum, and not a closed conversation between you and a few users, when I reply I'm also thinking of the better good that is in my message for others.

I've had procedures with Dr. Hasson, Dr. Konior, Dr. Bisanga and a failed procedure at Bosley, and have no intention of uploading all of my before/afters or even more images at this stage of the game.

My only purpose here is to give back to the community and help those out there from being wronged during the hair restoration journey.

good luck to you

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

This is an open internet forum, and not a closed conversation between you and a few users, when I reply I'm also thinking of the better good that is in my message for others.

I've had procedures with Dr. Hasson, Dr. Konior, Dr. Bisanga and a failed procedure at Bosley, and have no intention of uploading all of my before/afters or even more images at this stage of the game.

My only purpose here is to give back to the community and help those out there from being wronged during the hair restoration journey.

good luck to you

Good enough. Thank you sir.