Keeping Your Hair Transplant a Secret

Some time ago, one of our members (ricky_nu) created a topic called "How to Manage the HT Process, Work, Family, etc.". In other words, he wanted to know how to keep your hair transplant a secret.

Now, many years later, I'm wondering what people are doing to keep their hair transplant a secret from their family, friends and co-workers. Or have you taken the plunge and decided to tell people? After all, cosmetic procedures including hair transplant surgery is becoming more and more common and widely accepted. I'd like to know your thoughts on this.

Best wishes,

Bill

I had an 3 patients that stays in Vancouver for 6-8 months. One of them was living with his girlfriend and told her that he was send to Vancouver for work. None of them told anyone including their family members.

Another patient in the summer came to Vancouver for a repair and density with his girlfriend. During the consult he asked for his girlfriend not to be in the room. Later he said that she didnt know about his first transplant. I laughed and told him that is what you think. Later she admitted she knew all along because his first transplant was unnatural.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson