VIDEO Dr. Lindsey Early and excellent growth 6 months fine hair

This guy is my age, stopped in last week for a 6 month check. And what a great day for him to come....As I've posted lots of times...on average you start growing about 4.5-5 months and peak at 13... Well the day this fellow showed up, we had a guy way behind schedule...who of course wonders if things will ever grow, and then this guy shows up looking pretty well done (although I suspect he still has 30% more to grow). Why the difference? No idea. Both guys were done by me, same staff, virtually the same case... and of the 2...the slow growing guy had "better hair....meaning fatter roots). Fortunately almost everyone...note I'm saying ALMOST everyone, does grow and grow well, if they are operated on by a reputable team with a good track record.

Now unfortunately, with the advent of "profit center" mentality and rent a tech FUE systems...that is becoming less the standard. So guys..do your research BEFORE you have surgery.

But this guy is growing great and we'll get him back in the spring for a final pic. And down the road we may see his crown.

Listen to the video...his girlfriend has not figured out that he had a HT. Now that is a good case if I say so myself!

Dr. Lindsey

The video is:

5b32ef612a7d4_1(3).thumb.jpg.a8a1c1986c706bda0b4d4b54b2c9263b.jpg

5b32ef6153c7e_1(8).thumb.jpg.0554422b5cb3bc226b7dab1f446ee091.jpg

5b32ef6185016_60(1).thumb.jpg.fe202ca30b62eb9b6f0522ade1dac322.jpg

5b32ef61a5c74_60(2).thumb.jpg.e051ccfbd25a0b9cf1d061541a1e26d3.jpg

5b32ef61c8fb0_60(3).thumb.jpg.889cf676d3161f49b88576508a937537.jpg

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Great transformation. There is a wide variation of methods and results on the site. This is the kind that I like. The close up pictures are very very helpful. I now separate out doctors by seeing which ones pull the hair back for close up views and those that don't. This is excellent work.

• 2 weeks later...

Good assessment.

Nobody has ever accused me of good photography...but, I have LOTS of videos where I film guys we have done, inside or outside our office, combing or holding their hair back....Anybody can get a couple of slick pics or videos...I know...several local competitors have fantastic videos and pics of patients they may or may not have done..or may be part of an automated machine marketing strategy.... so you are correct to look for a variety of cases and a track record.

Dr. Lindsey

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians