where is my hairline?

I just had a look at some of the hairline transplants and they look pretty aggressive.I am 28 and have a thinning crown and a mature hairline with very little recession at temples(my doctor said its not more than a mature hairline).Two years back my hairline was flat but now i dont like the recession at the temples.My question is , do the doctors start transplanting hairline 3/4 inch above the highest wrinkle or do they go further up to conserve donor hair. If its okay to transplant 3/4 inch above the highest forehead wrinkle , i would probably go for correcting temples.Please suggest.

I would suggest to hold off on a hair transplant as long as humanly possible. That question is slightly reductive; every doctor has their own approach. Post pictures of your hair if you'd like and I'm sure we could advise you better. But if you're a NW2 with a thin crown, most would say hop on medication and wait until you're out of your 20's.

Thanks. I will post pictures soon.It might sound shallow but the point is that I am about to marry and thats why having perfect hair makes sense now.lol.Little wonder hair loss is double trouble if it happens before you are even married let alone the impact on career in the prime stages.

I just had a look at some of the hairline transplants and they look pretty aggressive.I am 28 and have a thinning crown and a mature hairline with very little recession at temples(my doctor said its not more than a mature hairline).Two years back my hairline was flat but now i dont like the recession at the temples.My question is , do the doctors start transplanting hairline 3/4 inch above the highest wrinkle or do they go further up to conserve donor hair. If its okay to transplant 3/4 inch above the highest forehead wrinkle , i would probably go for correcting temples.Please suggest.

It more like an inch and a half above your highest wrinkle. The height of your hairline is dependent on how much hair you are expected to lose and how much donor you have to fill it. It is eaiser to make a low hairline look unnatural than a high one, do you have to be careful.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.