1880 BHT to top & 1000 BHT to donor area -1.5 years- Dr. Patrick Mwamba in Europe

This young patient came to MYWHTC clinic in Belgium after having two major surgeries and a completely tapped donor supply. To further complicate the patient’s predicament, the entire safe donor area displayed a moth-eaten appearance with an extremely low follicular unit density of about thirty follicular units per square centimeter (30 FU /cm2). With dark hair and a fair-skinned complexion, the patient’s goals were to increase density in the frontal zone and upper vertex then to replenish the depleted donor area from previous surgeries. After consulting with Dr. Patrick Mwamba, the plan was to use body hair and injections of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) with hyaluronic acid into the recipient. In one surgery over multiple days, a total of about 1880 BHT grafts were transplanted in the front, and about 1000 BHT grafts were transplanted into the donor area. Below is a depiction of the result at sixteen months post-op. The patient provided the photos of the case.

2900%20FIT%20fnl_zpsem0ciar9.jpg

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 3 months later...
Sorry for messaging here but how do I create a new post. Can't find the option anywhere?

You can't post through the new posts page, you have to go into a fourm. So click on the words Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients above, or chose a forum out to the right (Like Open Hairloss Topics) and when you are in that forum you can select the New Thread button at the top.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.