Dr rusul Yaman turkey ???

darren smith

Hi I have semi booked with this dr as his work looks very good to me and I'm praying all goes well, just wondering about payment as says to bring on day and not really comfortable traveling with a fair bit of money on me ? How did u lot pay or any info on it? Many thanks and also anyone here had work done by him ?? Please the payment question really need help with and also as its euro where is best place to change up a large sum?? Thanks everyone

Hi Darren,

I've been following Dr. Yaman for quite a while and keeping tabs on the results of his patients here on this forum and other forums since I am considering him as well. You can search his name and all his work will pop up. To make things easier, here is a link you can use : Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients - Search Results

Regarding payment, as I recall, patients here said that they paid in cash after the procedure was done... Hope this helps and good luck!

Hi Darren,

I've been following Dr. Yaman for quite a while and keeping tabs on the results of his patients here on this forum and other forums since I am considering him as well. You can search his name and all his work will pop up. To make things easier, here is a link you can use : Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients - Search Results

Regarding payment, as I recall, patients here said that they paid in cash after the procedure was done... Hope this helps and good luck!

Thanks for reply , yeah but I'm not to keen traveling with large amounts and also where can I change a large amount of pounds to euros ?

There should be an other option such as transfer money at least half of it. If you cancel your reservation they will definitely pay your money back. I believe so

Of course you should have to be honest.

I had same issue several times best option is transfer money.

I am not medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice

Thanks for reply , yeah but I'm not to keen traveling with large amounts and also where can I change a large amount of pounds to euros ?

I paid in cash in Turkey . Didn't worry me taking a large sum over . Just keep it somewhere safe . You could always ask if he accepts payment via PayPal ( although if he does , there will likely be a premium to pay ).Could also ask if he takes credit card payments or bank transfers , at least for part of the fees .

As far as changing money over , there are plenty of options . For the best rates , try the online currency brokers such as fairfx . Travelex at the airports also do a decent rate .

Hi Darren

I had a HT with Dr Yaman 2 weeks ago today, I transferred the money before travelling and just kept the cash on me. The hotel you stay at is the Divan Suites and they have in room safes although they do state that valuables are best left in secure safety deposit boxes at reception.

I was comfortable with taking the cash to be honest and had no problems. I paid for the HT the day after the surgery. I have written a post about my experience so you should be able to find it on here, give me a shout if you have any questions.

Good luck