Graft-Area Bleeding

This is a important question. I would see your doctor or take pictures of what you are talking about and email them to your doctor and ask him asap. I hope things are ok and you are just seeing hairs fall out not actual grafts. May I ask who your doctor is?

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

This was a few weeks ago, and I was not the patient.

I shall not name the doctor at the moment. The person wore a hat home from the procedure (adjusted and placed on by the surgeon), and, when he took it off, there was some blood at the temples and a few follicles (little white things with a short hair going through) were stuck to the cap (altogether, I saw four or five such white things). We went back to the clinic within an hour. They cleaned everything up, patted him down, blew on some cool air, and sent him home. I'm just concerned as to whether or not everything will be okay.

Thank you.

*The loose white follicles found in the cap were discarded in the moment of panic and uncertainty.

the surgeon), and, when he took it off, there was some blood at the temples and a few follicles (little white things with a short hair going through) were stuck to the cap (altogether, I saw four or five such white things). We went back to the clinic within an hour. They cleaned everything up, patted him down, blew on some cool air, and sent him home. I'm just concerned as to whether or not everything will be okay.

Did his doctor say they were grafts? The white could just be some of the crust that takes place for many patients after surgery.

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

I'm not sure what his surgeon told him (I wasn't in the room the whole time), but, no matter what he said, how could he know? We'd left the little specks lying somewhere on the bathroom floor. I think they were follicles, as, again, they looked somewhat like white "bulbs" with small hairs going through.

I guess, then, as long as the dislodged ones weren't right by one another, as you mention, things should be fine.

Thank you.