Couvre and Toppeks washing off...

I think I'd give these a try but

Hey, it may rain, or I may sweat when having sex with the gf, or might go swimming

or she might wanna shower with me

Do these things embarrassingly wash out and leak off like ink or makeup?

I think I'd give these a try but

Hey, it may rain, or I may sweat when having sex with the gf, or might go swimming

or she might wanna shower with me

Do these things embarrassingly wash out and leak off like ink or makeup?

I use Toppik everyday. If you dont use a lot you will have better luck keeping it in. If it is a heavy down poor or taking a shower....it will come off. The Toppik fiber hold spray and hair sprays help keep it in, but swimming/taking showers/etc it wont stay in. I work out with it in and it has never come off with sweating. Hope this helps.

Couvre is excellent. It has worked so well for me over the last several months (along with Toppik)that I feel that I can now wait out for fue to become mainstream. No one has ever guessed that I have concealers on. Just don't use too much at the hairline.

Cool... Thanks for the info...

Now... About the colors... I have very dark brown hair. Some would say black but in the light it's browner... With hairspray or gel it turns black of course... What would you recommend, black or brown colors for Couvre and Toppeks?

• 2 weeks later...

I have medium to dark brown hair and I use the medium brown Toppek. I put it on the small balding spot on the back of my head and then sprinkle it around the rest of my head so it blends better. That way you dont have a different color of hair at your balding point.