2000 grafts unshaved FUE at Advanced Hair Clinic, Athens

patrick1916

I’m happy enough with it, it’s been 9 days now and it’s mostly all clean but was looking for second opinions. Apologies if pictures aren’t but will put up progress pics to help others.

It cost me €3,000 which included two nights hotel and transfers from the airport. Flight cost me €220 to Athens and they took care of the rest. Was excellent and would recommend. Need to get the back done next year which I will with them now.

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATZiZmYAZC04N2QzLTk1ZjAtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADm%2BEsDisxIkm2DTgBh%2BbBvgcATo0q12blHU6beXHFs0K59AAAAgEMAAAATo0q12blHU6beXHFs0K59AAAANHNNmIAAAABEgAQAF%2FpdavxhX5EiDOVkrMvTgs%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=x6-hURzOTk64ELOxHSyptXBwbsUu09MYf9FVDXVs7tuF8iF9XvHWNMwX2be-ujCOHjIpqsQSFL4.&token=48cb473c-f12c-45e3-b1c5-86790adee7cc&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATZiZmYAZC04N2QzLTk1ZjAtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADm%2BEsDisxIkm2DTgBh%2BbBvgcATo0q12blHU6beXHFs0K59AAAAgEMAAAATo0q12blHU6beXHFs0K59AAAANHNNmIAAAABEgAQAN5c5Ne1N4hMlBoWfrb0ZJ0%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=wqcgOXovqU2IdxkCNp4qttAhJ1Mv09MYmPkPW4AXTYvI7ytVpAFu7dk-LWB3y70wV9V8o-R8h6c.&token=48cb473c-f12c-45e3-b1c5-86790adee7cc&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATZiZmYAZC04N2QzLTk1ZjAtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADm%2BEsDisxIkm2DTgBh%2BbBvgcATo0q12blHU6beXHFs0K59AAAAgEMAAAATo0q12blHU6beXHFs0K59AAAANHNNmQAAAABEgAQAOd5OTd045xClR4zQK70Vig%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=_UJ4tL_KhU62wdsAewGsNJCBc5Av09MYkt1oIwWTPj1jLUg1Hi_CQTUilk2W8BQ0NjCSnKuXpPE.&token=14719905-e360-4d92-bea1-7b7222e2f69c&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

Edited by patrick1916

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't see them on my phone showing up but attached two there in daylight yesterday, that's after 11 days. Opinions really welcome, does it look normal etc? Was an unshaved FUE, looks clean and happy with it but as many will know you welcome opinions from others' who've done it.

unnamed.jpg.527a77b19645e9a40da95498cc6af4b2.jpg

5b32ee9e66b76_unnamed(1).jpg.7fcd357afe881b33f8fd49dcf4c2c1f7.jpg

how much did it cost per graft I'm lookin to get the unshaved method myself thanks

They kinda just have set prices, it’s the same shaved and unshaved with them, seems to be €3,000 set price and that includes your hotel and transfers. I’ve no clue if it’s a good job, not had any feedback but I’m happy with it so far, looks a clean job.

Go for it :)

Now why would shaving your head (especially if you're mega bald/balding anyways) matter that much? Just pick a good FUE doctor and get it done. Your hair will grow back in :P

I’ve been concealing for 7 years so just couldn’t do it shaved to be honest. In a week or so I can take the cap off and just conceal and it’ll grow away until I can stop concealing. That’s the plan anyway! The unshaved suits me perfectly and so far looks a clean job. Getting the back done next year so eventually I can stop concealing, which really will be the happiest day of my life :D

Hi. Any idea of what the measure of density is in the recipient area?

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi. Any idea of what the measure of density is in the recipient area?

Not sure, seems decent. I'll try and take some close up pics, I'm nearly at 3 weeks now, it's growing quite fast but my regular hair grows really fast.

I asked them for photos that they took pre and post-op and am still waiting for them. Just got a thumps up to the Facebook message I sent asking them; do surgeries normally just send you them?

I'm getting a little annoyed at this clinic. I've requested my photos 5 times and got short replies on Facebook just saying yes or giving a thumbs up and still waiting.

It's making me a little paranoid now. Is it normally this hard to get your pre and post op photos from the clinic?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Close up of it. Opinions would be really welcome. I need to do the back and think I'll just shave it next time to get it all done. Nearly 3 months now and decent growth, not a lot of shock loss, bit at the front. Need to a hair cut soon and will post a picture so will show it more.

attachment.php?attachmentid=100561&d=1479137834

closeup.thumb.jpg.00884f3e7f2d219da426c86fc071a4e9.jpg

Edited by patrick1916

• 2 weeks later...