African American Temporary Scalp Micropigmentation Result

Very nice result, hairthere. Subtle, yet still very noticeable, and it blends perfectly. Big improvement.

I agree, if more people were like hair there, SMP would be a far more credible treatment and have a better reputation. He also has excellent artistic skills which is another trait to add to his values

Edited by David - Moderator

Thats a great result, though i suspect its easier on black haired guys than blondies with quite a few grey ones like myself. Thankfully my skull is elongated kinda like black guy so shaved look ok, micropigmentation is absolutely an option for me if they can mix the spots right, going permanent at once would not be an option. So hows my chances of full satisfaction with your method?

Guys,

I've deleted all of BaldKen2's posts on this thread and banned him for this inappropriate, threatening and bigoted language which is in violation of our Terms of Service. I discussed his behavior with him in the past and frankly, I'm tired of reading his out of control rants.

I'll be cleaning up the rest of this discussion as much of it makes no sense now tha his posts have been removed.

Let's get this thread back on topic.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Good improvement. What density was achieved to create the coverage on the hairline?

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians