Voxman 3 year review

voxman

I am 5 months post 2nd Transplant now from my procedure done by Dr. Mohebi and while I still have a ways to go I thought I'd compare how this old man's head - and my appearance - has changed in the past 3 years - I had my 1st TP done in Feb of 2014.

I will never have the hairline or density of some of you guys in your 30's or 40's but my plan all along was to emulate the appearance of a moderately receding guy who kept most of his hair in his lifetime. And I really don't care about my hairline because I rarely - if ever - wear my hair slicked back - so my hair placement and styling really plays into my preference. In fact, that was part of the design that Dr. Mohebi took into consideration.

So I am really feeling good about the progress, looking forward to the maturing of the hair, and letting the length get stage worthy for my new project.

5b32ee7c78c99_3yrs.thumb.jpg.9811a8761c9978ed3da664ed63747814.jpg

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I actually think that looks great and you have every reason to be thrilled with your results. Very conservative and age appropriate! How many grafts(FUE or fut)? At month 5 you still have a lot of future growth/thickening to come, congrats!

Your first transplant was very natural. The recession and your caliber and color made it look very natural. The second trasplant makes it really look like you have hair on your head though and is more of a dramatic change to what I call your macro look.

Your macro look (my own made up word) is what you see 3 or 4 feet away...basically just out of someone's personal space.

I like it.

Personally, I do not prefer long hair and I do think there is a sweet spot between 2 and 4 inches where I think your get the most out of an HT, but you do you and rock on.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

TrashPanda, thanks for the comment - I had 2490 via FUT. Dr. Mohebi excised the old scar so I still only have one scar that is disappearing quite nicely.

I like it....I do think there is a sweet spot between 2 and 4 inches where I think your get the most out of an HT, but you do you and rock on.

Spanker - it's all your fault I got the 2nd one - so THANK YOU !

So how is it all your fault? Well, back in 2014 you replied to my 3 month results

That is a very mature hairline, but you have to work with what you got. I think it will be a nice change for you and that you'll be happy when it grows out.
Well, I was *kinda* happy but I wanted to be like the big boys so spending time here and educating myself even more about the possibilities helped me make up my mind that I could improve on things even more and get where I wanted. The Heart Attack derailed me for a YEAR, but I plotted and planned. I knew with the proper doc and plan in hand I would get back to where I once belonged. :D

Awesome...but I have to say, the only person I have ever been quoted by 2 years later is my mother and my wife :D

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

looks very natural. u look like an older fella with a full head of hair essentially. good for u!

That, my friend, is what I am aiming for!