Indians here experience with Fin/Finasteride/Finpecia

drakeznathan

Hi,

I am 23 male from India with receding temples and thinning crown. I am here looking for Indians with Fin experience. I am afraid to hop on the fin. Also considering Hair transplant and after doing research I have concluded that even if I do for HT I will be put on fin. So what are my options ? If I get sides then my HT is pointless. I am really going through this trouble. I would love to hear from Indians about their experience with Fin and if they got any sides.

(I am not married yet)

I'm trying to find the connection between indians & anyone else whos on Fin?should there be some scientific thing I'm missing here?

Thought Fin was Fin & some get sides & some don't nomatter what nationality you are.

I'm trying to find the connection between indians & anyone else whos on Fin?should there be some scientific thing I'm missing here?

Thought Fin was Fin & some get sides & some don't nomatter what nationality you are.

Agree there will be no difference in any specific ethnicity. But for what's its worth my ethnicity is Pakistani and I've had no problems since I started Finasteride 18 months ago.

Sorry wasn't trying to be a racist or something. The reason I was looking for Indians to respond is usually our soceity is conservative and report of ED and other issues men might be facing by using Fin won't become public as such so I was expecting this way Indians who are using can be a bit more open in responding about their experience that might help me take the decision.

@HairsGone, thanks bro for responding. India/Pak not much of a difference :)