Dr Saifi Marwan in Poland

Sultsay

Hi

I recenlty came to hear about this doc and his qualifications with results seem to be very good.

I would like to know if anybody had HT with him using body (beard and chest hair) and the outcome.

I really appreciate the feeback as seriously considering him for my second HT if achieves good results with body hair.

Please guys, let me know as need to make my decision in the next 3 weeks.

sultsay

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181146-fue-hair-transplant-dr-marwan-saifi-wroclaw-poland-fue-2050-grafts-2-10-15-diffuse-norw.html

I'm not sure if he does body hair per say, but I came across him not so long ago where he did a members surgery & I was very surprised on how good this doctor was, so I contacted him to ask a few questions & he got back to me within 24 hrs, which speaks volumes to me on just that alone.

Here is the forum link to his work that I seen & I got to admit looks very good, so its definitely worth contacting the doctor himself to ask some challenging questions you may have, also it may be a good idea to contact the member to ask some questions being he had surgery with this doctor.

link on top of post , good luck.

Edited by ontop