Maitland clnic

I had my first surgery with Mr Ball, but this was when he was at Ziering last year. Now as you'll be aware he's opened up his own clinic called Maitland Clinic. I was happy with him as a surgeon, he's good and honest. I'm sure his new clinic will be even better with Janna and David on board. Check my thread if you like. Overall I would recommend him.

Hi madmaxwell,

Thanks for your interest in Dr Edward Ball and The Maitland Clinic. Hairsgone is a previous patient of Dr Ball and there is a poster on here called ntheory that recently had surgery here is his account http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/183872-2200-grafts-fue-dr-edward-ball-%40-maitland-clinic.html

I started working with Dr Ball two months ago after leaving what is regarded as one of the best clinics in the world so hopefully that will give you some comfort on the skill of the surgeon. Drop me a pm or contact me through the clinic if you would like any help.

Senior Patient Advisor for Dr Edward Ball of The Maitland Clinic.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of The Maitland Clinic.

Formerly Garageland of Hasson & Wong with 20 years of history in Hair Restoration.

Meet with myself for a free consultation and advice in London on June 21st 2018.

Hi Madmaxwell,

I also had a procedure with Dr Ball at the Maitland Clinic earlier this year. Very glad I chose Dr Ball and his team, they were great.

I'm currently about 5/6 weeks post op and doing very well. I'm in the shedding or 'ugly duckling' phase at the moment, but apart from my impatience to see the result come through, everything is going well.

I healed really well, which I put down to the top quality work the team did. I'm ever so slightly pink in the recipient area still (hardly noticeable unless I were to point it out) and the donor area is completely back to normal. In fact, even looking for traces of an FUE procedure, I don't think anyone could see anything had been done.

Hope this helps! If you've any questions, feel free to fire away.

Cheers

N

That will depend on the size of the procedure, the extraction method you go for, etc. Lots of variables to consider.

I'd urge you to reach out to the clinic - they'll be honest and upfront with you about everything.

Cheers

N