2.4 days post op with dr Resul

Nsar

Hi Kalab

Hope ur well dr yaman is really good u will hv an excellent experience the whole team are fantastic at what they do I can already tell a difference 2 weeks post op I know it's early days and growth will start later but people are already telling me how different I look

Nsar,

Thanks for the feedback! May I know how involved Dr. Yaman was during the procedure? Did he do the extractions, incisions, and placement of the grafts?

Further, how old are you? And do you have any pre-op images?

Thanks!

Kalab

I'm 32 my hair loss stableized thts why I underwent the ht now. My hair loss from before was thinning on the top crown and hairline dr yaman draws the hairline and the area where it will be implanted he Also does all the incisions himself which is really important he did some of the extractions and Mohammed took over who is the extraction expert the Grafts were placed by his highly experienced team with dr yaman constantly keeping an eye u have to understand hair transplant is a team effort the dr cannot do everything himself all of his team are fantastic

Just look at my initial result

The only thing tht worries me bout if ur thinking bout having a hair transplant at that age u will not know the full extent of ur hair loss have you tried medication

Yes, I've been on Minoxidil for the past 4 years and I think it has slowed down but definitely not stopped my hair loss. I also use Biotin. I don't want to use Finasteride because of the side effects.

I have realistic expectations; a conservative hairline and I will concentrate on the hairline and midscalp while leaving more grafts for the crown in the future.

Here is a link of my hair:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184043-am-i-good-candidate-hair-transplant.html

I have advanced hair loss and it is quite obvious that I will become a NW6 like my father but I hope the medication helps. Therefore, I'm hoping to proceed with good surgeon who has a plan for the future after carefully examining my case.

A lot of people take finasiride the side affects are very low been on it myself for a month don't look to much into online discussions it's full of garbage u can try it if u experience anything just come of it

• 2 months later...

Hi guys sorry for no update been busy and not really thinking bout my transplant with dr Yaman it's nearly 3 months and everything is perfect I'm finally coming out of the ugly duckling stage which I he to admit has been really hard but can feel things happening now there are some new hairs breaking through and I can feel sensations on my head which are signs of activity the donar area has healed compelety and the pain as totally gone

IMG_2061.thumb.jpg.55c4b100970376ad756001ab0cf805eb.jpg

IMG_2060.thumb.jpg.82054875e1e5c127198b5ebec9da79e9.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really enjoying my new found confidence can't believe how different I look and everybody tht I know tell me what a huge difference it has made to my appreance I'm so glad I chose dr yaman to carry out my ht

IMG_2954.thumb.jpg.2ebf1759fda2f6cb66367ec3bfe9da63.jpg

IMG_2955.thumb.jpg.03780cbb2ab2e091de658d62833d738f.jpg

• 1 month later...

Your hair looks good, but you haven't provided us with a starting point or any background info to begin with...

How many grafts did you have implanted? Do you have any pictures of your hair before surgery? Are you taking any meds? It would also be great if you could show us what your hairline looks like now pulled back..

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Kalab

I'm 32 my hair loss stableized thts why I underwent the ht now. My hair loss from before was thinning on the top crown and hairline dr yaman draws the hairline and the area where it will be implanted he Also does all the incisions himself which is really important he did some of the extractions and Mohammed took over who is the extraction expert the Grafts were placed by his highly experienced team with dr yaman constantly keeping an eye u have to understand hair transplant is a team effort the dr cannot do everything himself all of his team are fantastic

Just look at my initial result

Hey Nsar,

Can you show us how your hair looked before the surgery?

Also you're i think 9 months at this point? Any update please of pictures in the light.

Any info like density, meds youre on and stuff for us to consider.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys been awhile since iv been on just been enjoying my new hair it has totally changed my life and given me new confidence. Things have really improved over the last 2 months and I can still see new hairs coming out a big thanks to dr yaman and the team and have to thank fikret who has always answered my concerns

IMG_3541.thumb.jpg.0342e230bfd3ce78b9ae6bf8a39dff0d.jpg

IMG_3556.jpg.7579cfd40589aab025ea231a7ad3f96a.jpg

Hey Nsar,

Your hair looks great and i'm very happy that your surgery by Dr. Yaman was a success. You mentioned that your hair loss stabilized, what factors make one conclude that their hair loss has stabilized and will not progress anymore? Is this stabilization you mentioned through medication or something that happens naturally with MPB, like a predetermined point on the norwood scale that we will not genetically surpass?

I'm on fin and monoxidil and also take msm, biotin and saw palmetto I was a Norwood 5 before my procedure I may need another one maybe a few years down the line but at this moment of time I am happy where I am