How do HT's Look When Sweating?

I'm scheduled to undergo an FUT procedure in the next 6 months. While I have looked at hundreds of photos of HT procedures during my research, I have never (knowingly) seen a HT in person. This makes me a little nervous, as I would love to get an up-close look at what the results look like in real life, rather than a photograph, which can obviously be staged to look ideal.

That being said, my biggest concern about the resulting hair is: how will this hair look when it is wet or sweaty? My current hair is probably a NW2 to NW3, but when I get sweaty while jogging or at the gym, it can look like a full-blown NW4-NW5. Water and sweat REALLY exposes hair loss.

While I understand the "illusion" of an HT in ideal settings, do HT's look really bad in the heat, when ones head sweats?

Also, what about the scar? If someone has wet hair from swimming or showering, does an FUT scar become visible?

I'm scheduled to undergo an FUT procedure in the next 6 months. While I have looked at hundreds of photos of HT procedures during my research, I have never (knowingly) seen a HT in person. This makes me a little nervous, as I would love to get an up-close look at what the results look like in real life, rather than a photograph, which can obviously be staged to look ideal.

That being said, my biggest concern about the resulting hair is: how will this hair look when it is wet or sweaty? My current hair is probably a NW2 to NW3, but when I get sweaty while jogging or at the gym, it can look like a full-blown NW4-NW5. Water and sweat REALLY exposes hair loss.

While I understand the "illusion" of an HT in ideal settings, do HT's look really bad in the heat, when ones head sweats?

Also, what about the scar? If someone has wet hair from swimming or showering, does an FUT scar become visible?

Actually one of the reasons I went to another surgery to add density is to get rid of Toppik because concealers look very bad when you sweat or under rain

Actually one of the reasons I went to another surgery to add density is to get rid of Toppik because concealers look very bad when you sweat or under rain

I don't agree. Not sure about rain, but I run a lot with friends of mine and get extremely sweaty. Not once has anybody said anything about concealer and, believe me, they would be the first to say it if they noticed it.