2200 FUE hairline repair/plug removal - 24-month results by Patrick Mwamba, MD

This patient had three surgeries prior to coming to Dr. Patrick Mwamba in Brussels, Belgium. The hairline and frontal third had four to five-millimeter punch grafts resulting in an unsightly appearance. As years passed and subsequent hair loss occurred, the frontal scalp revealed obvious effects of the early plug procedure. The sheer volume of the plugs caused cobble-stoning and ridging on the frontal scalp. Repairing the hairline and removing plugs is a complex process that can require more than one session.

Dr. Patrick Mwamba treated the patient by removing some of the plugs and transplanting approximately 2200 FUE/FIT grafts to improve naturalness and increase density. Rebuilt with naturally occurring follicular unit grafts, the hairline was slightly lowered, and the temple peaks were redefined with fine hair grafts to proportionately balance the face. The goal of the patient has been met. These are the 24-month results.

Hair loss treatments and solutions for men in Europe

Best hair transplant clinic in Brussels Belgium

Best hair loss clinic in Europe MYWHTC

Most experienced body hair transplant surgeon in Europe

Top hair loss clinic in Brussels Belgium

Best hair restoration doctor in Belgium is Dr. Partrick Mwamba

Best hair clinic in Belgium for plug removal

Best hair transplant repair doctor in Europe

repair1_zpsbobkg9u0.jpg

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 3 weeks later...

That's a positive improvement for sure. It's very unfortunate that FUE wasn't readily available during the doll hair period from decades of years ago.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians