Dr. Jose Lorenzo

dobler

Hello all,

Im trying to reach Dr.Jose Lorenzo without success. I don't live in Spain, so I have submitted the online consultation form + pics on their website (injertocapilar.com) + sent personal email to verify that they got my form. It all happened 2 weeks ago. I saw someone read my email (using streak add-on on gmail). But I still haven't got any reply. Does anybody know how they work? Does it take time to get replies from them? and if I should try more or to leave it....? Do they have any patient representative?

Thanks.

Hello all,

Im trying to reach Dr.Jose Lorenzo without success. I don't live in Spain, so I have submitted the online consultation form + pics on their website (injertocapilar.com) + sent personal email to verify that they got my form. It all happened 2 weeks ago. I saw someone read my email (using streak add-on on gmail). But I still haven't got any reply. Does anybody know how they work? Does it take time to get replies from them? and if I should try more or to leave it....? Do they have any patient representative?

Thanks.

Well he is very busy but use to answer. Sometimes it can take weeks for him to answer personally, but pilar who is on the booking parts, normally answers faster.

Maybe you Can Call Them?

The clinic name is medilor and is located in alcobendas.

Try Google it.

What are planing ? Can you show a picture of what you need done?

Well he is very busy but use to answer. Sometimes it can take weeks for him to answer personally, but pilar who is on the booking parts, normally answers faster.

Maybe you Can Call Them?

The clinic name is medilor and is located in alcobendas.

Try Google it.

What are planing ? Can you show a picture of what you need done?

Hey. I currently have no idea what my plans are. All I want is the assessment of their clinic about my hairloss stage and if I am even a candidate, and if so, what is the best way to give me nice results.

I am in a nw6\diffuse thinning + crown. I would like to know if they can help me. I also saw that Dr.Lorenzo sometimes performs BHT combined with normal scalp hairs. So I would like to know if it's an option for me.

Anyway, I guess I will just wait for their answer. I just hope they didn't forget my mail ...

No harm in emailing again just in case it's slipped through the net.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

No harm in emailing again just in case it's slipped through the net.

The thing is - after I sent the online consultation form on their website, I also sent an email to Jose Lorenzo's address to confirm they got my form. No reply (although I did see they opened it). A week later I sent an email to a different address of them, to see what is going on. They opened it too, but no reply.

Its weird. More than 2 weeks just to tell me "its ok we got your form. We will reply soon".But even that they havent done... seems like they don't want to answer me .

I feel bad because I really looked up for Dr.Lorenzo's clinic.

Don't feel bad. He'll reply to you. He answers all surgical related queries himself, so it takes a while. He also works really long hours, so only replies to emails usually at the weekend (at least this was the case last year).

I had an op with him last year. I haven't been in contact with him for a while, so not sure if his working practices have changed, but I remember the first time I contacted him, it took him a while to reply, then once I was his patient he replied much faster (but still took a while as like I said he only checks emails at the weekend). The upshot - he prioritizes his current patients, but he will eventually get around to you as you're his new business.

Don't sweat it. If you haven't heard in another couple of weeks, send another email, but don't worry, this is normal for him. And once you have an op with him, you'll be really pleased you did. Good luck buddy.

(Also regarding your hair characteristics, if you look at his youtube channel, you'll find plenty of vids with hair characteristics similar to how you describe, and they still got a decent result.)

So, It's been 2 weeks now, since I have first emailed them.

I think about trying one more time, to send a mail with my photos + story, and hope Dr.Lorenzo will reply it.

That is weird that he doesn't even send a "We are busy and It will take time, but we got your mail".

I mean, no communication at all. Very disappointing.