VICTIM of Dr. Hakan DOGANAY

Johnny, what did Dr. Lorenzo say about your hair transplant with Doganay?

Well he told me the extraction was really bad!

And they proberbly extract that Way because it was easy! Well if the people who extracted was not even Education proberbly i now understand why my donor looks like This after a HT with dr hakan's "nurses" LOL

So sad i dont know if i should cry or laugh

image.thumb.jpg.c679f54824c5f95e98b37d77b4add4ca.jpg

Cenkat,

I'm sorry but this topic just simply doesn't belong on this forum. I'm sorry that you feel betrayed by Dr. Doganay and didn't receive a commission that you may or may not be entitled to (we don't know because we are only hearing one side of the story). Also, every doctor has cases of poor growth and unhappy patients. Posting letters you received in confidence when you were employed by Dr. Doganay is not only inappropriate but quite possibly illegal.

You are obviously very bitter and angry due to discontinued employment and you now have every reason to make him look as bad as possible.

Regarding Dr. Doganay, his recommendation was discontinued over 6 months ago due to a reported lack of involvement and participation in his procedure and a large number of patient posted concerns, many of which were legitimate. That said, since then, Dr. Doganay has become more involved in the procedure and implants all the follicular units himself. I do believe technicians still extract the grafts. Also, I haven't seen any complaints other than this one since he's been discontinued. Time will tell if any issues that affected quality control have been resolved. But I'm glad to see that he is participating more in his procedures.

I am locking this topic and after everyone has a chance to read my post I am archiving this topic out of public view.

Best wishes,

Bill