Capillus 272 Laser treatment

Whats the General consensus on laser treatments for hair loss prevention and increasing quality of hair? This seems to be the best on the market. I've talked to a few hair transplant doctors that claim it's extremely effective. It's $3k which is expensive but a drop in the bucket if it is actually every effective .

I purchased a Capillus 272 a month ago. I had a consult with a surgeon who uses the Sunetic's laser in his clinic - he showed me photo's of people who had responded really well to that - he told me if I purchase my own cap to go with an approved FDA product & he agreed the Capillus 272 is the best.

It has to be used as directed, half an hour every 2nd day. If overused it can actually induce a negative affect, so be careful with that!

If you are hoping to regrow hair i think the only way that can be done is with transplantation. If you want to improve what you have then the Capillus is worth a try.

I purchased a Capillus 272 a month ago. I had a consult with a surgeon who uses the Sunetic's laser in his clinic - he showed me photo's of people who had responded really well to that - he told me if I purchase my own cap to go with an approved FDA product & he agreed the Capillus 272 is the best.

It has to be used as directed, half an hour every 2nd day. If overused it can actually induce a negative affect, so be careful with that!

If you are hoping to regrow hair i think the only way that can be done is with transplantation. If you want to improve what you have then the Capillus is worth a try.

I have a hair transplant in 3 weeks. My hope for this is just preventing the hair i have now from falling out if that's what is going to happen, Or at least delay that by an significant amount. Also just improve overall hair quality/ thickness.

It is early days for me - have only been using it for around 1 month. I'm not expecting miracles but one surgeon that I felt I did trust encouraged me to give it a try. Lots of users online indicate it could be a gimmick but some respected surgeons promote it. The surgeon I saw made no profit out of it - I ordered it online. Fingers crossed I guess....

It is early days for me - have only been using it for around 1 month. I'm not expecting miracles but one surgeon that I felt I did trust encouraged me to give it a try. Lots of users online indicate it could be a gimmick but some respected surgeons promote it. The surgeon I saw made no profit out of it - I ordered it online. Fingers crossed I guess....

That's encouraging that he recommended it without profiting on it. I'm skeptical of it but if it makes even a 25 percent improvement it would be worth every penny. And obviously not much of a commitment usage wise