last question- I am post transplant and taking Advodart

i use minox liquid from wal greens or rite aid.. it works pretty well and is much cheaper than rogaine..... i think its worth a shot for you, you have a better shot at seeing some growth in the crown region.

on a side note can i ask how you feel about your transplant results? are you satisfied, has the result been what you expected? and do you plan to undergo any future procedures? thanks

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

Probably best to ask your doctor but I'd give it at least 2 weeks after your HT to think about starting to use rogaine. I used to use the liquid but I'm loving the foam much better for me.

Nice to see the conservative hairline approach. I think your gonna be very impressed in about 7 months +.

Good luck.

lost my swagger, is your minox 5% and is it cheaper than ordering from the internet?

Minoxidil is highly recommended to use after a hair transplant. I believe on the 4th post-op you should start applying minox to you newly grafted areas twice daily.

Foam or liquid... same difference except you will want to use liquid in your case. You do not want to touch the grafts especially rub foam into them! Just a few drops of minoxidil 5% using the droplet.

Good luck.

i must be confused here... i didnt know cotton was fresh off his HT....

cottonnc-- was this HT number 2?

calvinklein---its 5% and i get it for 30 bucks for a 3 month supply.. the name brand(rogaine) is about 20 buck more i think... however the 2% minox was even cheaper and i found that pretty much as effective as the 5% to be honest.

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***