Growth immediately post hair transplant

Hi I recently got a hair transplant done and had a question regarding hair growth three weeks post hair transplant. I am aware that I should not be expecting any growth up until 3-4 months. However I noticed that my transplanted hair has grown roughly 3 mm 22 days in hair transplant and most of my grafts seem to be still there after washing all the scabs off! I am also aware that I should expect a shedding soon times but my question is does this slight growth so far into the procedure mean that i can expect a good result because i read somewhere that some growth in first few weeks indicate that the grafts have anchored their blood supply and should be growing in near future! My doc said this is usually a good sign and just wanted to get an opinion of other people who may have gone through this.

Thank you and fingers crossed i get a good result :)

It's a good sign. I had good early growth and then shedding and ended up with a really good result. Hopefully, you do too!

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

I had the same thing happen. Lot of the hair grew 3-6mm, they started shedding @ about 3 weeks. Only been a couple months, so not sure of the final result yet.