FUE with Dr. Karadeniz (Turkey)

Dr. K in my opinion is a great person and a doctor with high moral values. He cares a lot about his patient and is the utmost professional. Having said that I don't consider him in the worlds elite. I find his results average and have not seem any results that I would consider incredible.

If I was going to Turkey I would go to Koray. This is my opinion.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 2 weeks later...
Dr. K in my opinion is a great person and a doctor with high moral values. He cares a lot about his patient and is the utmost professional. Having said that I don't consider him in the worlds elite. I find his results average and have not seem any results that I would consider incredible.

If I was going to Turkey I would go to Koray. This is my opinion.

What differentiates elite results from average? is it whats actually done in the OR or is it patient factors and post-transplant care(meds, stress, and etc.)

I haven't seen any of his result that are mind blowing. Maybe he doesn't have the staff to do a lot of grafts or the experience. I have not seen any bad results but no cases that I would consider a huge transformation. Some doctor work in their comfort zone which there is nothing wrong with.

Again this is my opinion.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

• 5 months later...
I haven't seen any of his result that are mind blowing. Maybe he doesn't have the staff to do a lot of grafts or the experience. I have not seen any bad results but no cases that I would consider a huge transformation. Some doctor work in their comfort zone which there is nothing wrong with.

One thing I would say is that Dr K seems ethical. He won't be doing 5000 grafts in one day like a lot of Dr's in Turkey. In fact I don't think he even does that many grafts full stop.

I think Dr. K is ethical but I don't consider him a great transplant doctor. I have seen no results that say otherwise.

Regardless I wouldn't go to Turkey right now

https://www.rt.com/usa/364706-istanbul-diplomats-families-leave/

I think Dr. K is ethical but I don't consider him a great transplant doctor. I have seen no results that say otherwise.

Regardless I wouldn't go to Turkey right now

https://www.rt.com/usa/364706-istanbul-diplomats-families-leave/

Are there any particular things you can pinpoint as to why this is or is it a lack of experience with Dr K?

Dr Resul always seems to get good results on here but often you see really high numbers of grafts from him which does make me question things from an ethical point of view and the future of the patient.

Before anyone wonders why I resurrected this thread, I'm researching my first op - I don't work for Dr K or anything!

Dr.K was recommended before on this website. I am not saying he is not a good transplant doctor but he would not be in my top 50 doctors I would recommend. I think you have a lot of better choices. Until I see some good and great results my opinion will be the same. I know he is a good ethical doctor and he is cheap so I understand why people consider him. Can you show me a great result from him? A huge transformation?

Dr.K was recommended before on this website. I am not saying he is not a good transplant doctor but he would not be in my top 50 doctors I would recommend. I think you have a lot of better choices. Until I see some good and great results my opinion will be the same. I know he is a good ethical doctor and he is cheap so I understand why people consider him. Can you show me a great result from him? A huge transformation?

I can't no, I'm not disagreeing with you...only wanting to learn!

I can't help feeling that his not so spectacular results are because of the low number of grafts that he does. Does his ethical stance have an impact on his final results?

If Dr Resul did the same number of grafts as Dr K, would he get the same result?

While it's ideal that the doctor have a number of results out there, one thing to keep in mind is that not all patients come for follow ups. Especially the Turkish clinics who have significant foreign patient populations. A doctor like Jose Lorenzo can do it because his practice was mostly built on patients from Madrid. Clinics like Hasson and Wong travel to foreign countries to do consultations and can document patient results.

It's tricky.

can't no, I'm not disagreeing with you...only wanting to learn!

I can't help feeling that his not so spectacular results are because of the low number of grafts that he does. Does his ethical stance have an impact on his final results?

If Dr Resul did the same number of grafts as Dr K, would he get the same result?

I understand. I can only comment on what I have seen on the internet. I am sure there are many reasons that a doctor limits the number of grafts they harvest. It is ethical for a doctor that is not comfortable or able to offer higher number of grafts not to do so. Whether is experience or staff they don't offer large sessions. If a patient needs 4000 grafts to have a good cosmetic result but the clinic doesn't feel comfortable doing more than 2000 than the patient will have to come back for a second surgery or use a doctor that is able to do 4000. I don't know enough about Dr. Result to comment.

While it's ideal that the doctor have a number of results out there, one thing to keep in mind is that not all patients come for follow ups. Especially the Turkish clinics who have significant foreign patient populations. A doctor like Jose Lorenzo can do it because his practice was mostly built on patients from Madrid. Clinics like Hasson and Wong travel to foreign countries to do consultations and can document patient results.

You will be surprised. There is an Italian forum that mostly all patients post photos and updates of their progress. You don't have to even ask they all mostly are happy to show their results.

• 1 month later...

I agree with you, i trust him but haven't see a huge transformation!!

I agree with you, i trust him but haven't seen a huge transformation!!

I do not think Dr. K makes promises that he can achieve more than he can. I think he works in his comfort zone. I rather deal with a doctor that deals within his comfort zone than with a doctor that tries to do too much and flips the coin. Having said that I do not think you will see huge transformations from him.