3.5 Weeks Post Op, 3623 grafts w/ Dr. Hasson...here we go...

Hey Guys,

I had my 1st hair transplant with Dr. Hasson on Sept 17th of this year. It's finally time to start taking a look at some results! The best part so far was losing the staples. I had some shock loss around the scar (pics on that later) but overall I'd like to think this is good. I had diffuse hairloss thoughout my scalp, so we did more than just my bald crown, plus Dr. Hasson did some work to repair my right hairline, which was going, going gone. Please let me know what you think...Hoping for density!

Primarily, congratulations. Great choice of clinc and Dr.

A very interesting case. Unusual pattern, especially at the hairline. A great solid number of grafts to fill in the crown and top. Remember to be patient with this one.

Just have a couple of quetions if you will:

Have you had any previous work?

How old are you?

Again, congratulations man!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

It must be tough, but hang in there man. You look like you have good solid donor hair, so important for a great result.

Keep us updated my man!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.