Reviews of Doctors

So I've been on this site for awhile... There are many great reviews for a lot of the doctors on this site. It is very hard to come accross a negative review or posting of a doctor. Is this because this site is sensored against that or is it because all these doctors contantly put out great results? I am considering a few of these doctors for my next HT, but want to make sure I am not being deceived of their abilities.

BigBill,

All patients are welcome to share their genuine hair transplant experiences good or bad. While we don't censor patients, in order to keep this forum balanced and fair, they're sometimes required to give their physician the necessary permission they need to adequately respond to any concerns and/or share their side of the story. This is described more fully at Maintaining a Fair and Safe Environment on our Forum for Patients and Physicians.

The truth is, those physicians recommended by this community have a proven record of producing excellent results. Thus, the majority of shared experiences are positive. That said, less than optimal results and patient concerns can be found on this forum. While physicians recommended by this community are dedicated to producing only the best results, no physician bats a thousand. How physicians handle these situations when they arise is what distinguishes those who are truly world renowned.

I hope this helps.

Bill

Although all the docs on here are considered to be good, if your concerned, pick one of the docs that posts the most pics or docs that more people rave about. You cant go wrong with, Shapiro, Hasson & Wong, Feller, Rahal, Keane to name a few.

I'm sure that most if not all on here give good results, but those are some of the docs that stand out imho.