im the king of princess flowers

Hello, hum, do you have any pictures? if your hair is going very fast i dont think it has anything to do with male pattern baldness, in any case, i think you should leave here some pictures to see if anyone can help you!

Best luck

This is a personal question and one you may only want to answer to urself but have you been experimenting with drugs? The reason I ask is that when I was young I experimented with drugs "particuarly extacy" and I had rapid hairloss. When I quit taking the drug my hair grew back and got thicker. Of course as I got older my hair gradually started to fall out again but this time it was due 2MPB and it was a slow process.

Questions:

1. Do you have a lot of hairloss in your family? Do your relatives have aggressive and advanced staged hair loss?

2. Has your thyroid been checked?

3. Did you start any prescription or over the counter drug in the past year?

4. Did you have any sort of surgery in the past year?

Don't start anything before getting checked out by a doctor. Hairloss that is so rapid could be telogen effluvium due to a number of factors. In that case, it may actually recover naturally.

answers, hairloss is in my family history, didnt effect my did till he was 30, my older brother is balding, but even he is in better shape than im in and hes 23, last time my thyroid was checked they said it was fine, i havent started any perscription drugs, and never had surgery.

Ok. If it's in the family then unfortunately, there's a pretty good probability it is genetic hair loss.

Definitely get a work up from a doctor and see a good dermatologist before doing anything. You never know when you could be among that 1-2% that has something else going on.

Make sure you don't have any other symptoms of thyroid and that you go to someone who knows a lot about the different blood tests to take.

Also, there are over the counter drugs that can cause hair loss (not just prescription).

If the loss is due to stress, it would typically be some sort of trauma that took place 3 or 4 months before the hair started dropping.

Listen... good luck. Propecia with Rogaine can work very well on recovering recent loss. Keep us updated -- we are here to help.

I agree. GET ON PROPECIA. I was just like you when I was 17-18. Hairloss hit quick and hard. I waited until I was 21 to get on Propecia. At the time I was trying Avacor, but that didn't really do much for me. Propecia will slow hair loss, especially in the crown region. Get on it and stabilize your loss for a couple of years before you consider other options.