3 sessions at Skalp

Hi,

I've had 3 sessions at Skalp in Manchester, I've attached my before and after, to be honest I thought it would hurt a lot more than it did, I'd call it annoying at worst, all positive feedback so far, only told 2 friends and they can't believe how real it looks, it's exactly how i wanted it, I was thinking about bringing the hairline slightly lower but i think i might leave it for now, let me know what you think.

Mike

1233.thumb.jpg.db9a14063e687e1f89901cd6be56949b.jpg

1373.JPG.5bee82bdde2d3aed7024f61005e825c0.JPG

It looKS good from what you can tell in the pics. Clearer shots in high resolution would help. I wouldn't lower the hairline.

Is it temporary or permenant?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks Spanker, i'll try and get some better quality pics up soon, it's classed as permanent but they say i may need a touch-up after a couple of years.

yeah i think i will stick with the hairline as it is, it is tempting to get carried away