Rogaine Temple recession

young_guy123

Hey Guys,

Has anyone ever experienced regrowth or at least a sustained hairline after using Rogaine. My main problem is that I'm thinning in my frontal regions, an area that Rogaine claims it can't fix. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the treatment working for them in this area and to what extent.

I have used Rogaine 5% for about 8 years. Along with Propecia, I only use about half the recommended dose once a day on the front part of my scalp/hairline. I have maintained my class 2 Norwood appearance. The Rogaine has definitely "strengthened" the hairline by adding numerous vellous hairs. I recently had 500 fue grafts to fill in the slightly receded temples since my 8 year routine has given me confidence that I have halted my hair loss. I'm not saying Rogaine will work for everyone's hairline, but it has helped mine. Speaking of Rogaine, has anyone else noticed that Rogaine 5% doesn't seem as greasy as it used to? It seems to dry a lot faster when I buy it now. I would think that the makers of Rogaine would market this a little bit more since it's former greasy feeling was a major drawback.

• 1 month later...

I've had really thin hair that have remained at the front even after the recession continued. I'm a Norwood 3 right now, but with a concealer and the right style I have a full head of hair. So yes it does have an effect on the hairline, but probably not for most and not significant enough to be mentioned positively by Rogaine.