Hair Shed & Earliest & Latest times for noticable emergence of hair

From those who have had hair transplants, I would like to get input on the following questions:

1. How rapid was your hair shed from the transplanted grafts? Did they ALL shed in the 2nd week or 3rd week?

2. What has been the Earliest & Latest times for noticable emergence of hair from the scalp following a hair transplant surgery?

3. Has this time frame changed, advanced forward or delayed, for those who have had multiple hair transplants?

I.e. for the suceeding hair transplants, did the hair follicles remain dormant for longer periods of time your personal experience?

Thanks.

take care...

From those who have had hair transplants, I would like to get input on the following questions:

1. How rapid was your hair shed from the transplanted grafts? Did they ALL shed in the 2nd week or 3rd week?

2. What has been the Earliest & Latest times for noticable emergence of hair from the scalp following a hair transplant surgery?

3. Has this time frame changed, advanced forward or delayed, for those who have had multiple hair transplants?

I.e. for the suceeding hair transplants, did the hair follicles remain dormant for longer periods of time your personal experience?

Thanks.

take care...

I've had two prior transplants in the 90's. My latest was one month ago. I have kept about 2/3 of the hairs and they have already started to grow - I feel stubble on my head (a very weird feeling). I'm happy I kept these grafts but I know it doesn't affect long term results.