RedOctober72

Bravi SMP - Austin, TX

Does anyone have any experience with Bravi SMP in Austin, TX? It's been around since June 2015. I can't find any reviews other than what is on the website. I believe the owner was formerly with Good Look Ink and featured performing SMP on Good Morning America.

I actually had my procedure done there in March 2016. It looks GREAT! I love my results. I looked at both places in Austin and I am glad I went with BRAVI as they took really good care of me. They continued to have me send pictures of my head during the whole healing process. I think the difference with these guys Vs the other Texas SMP clinics is that they are a smaller Texas-based SMP clinic with years of experience and technicians a great reputations and who really care about what they are doing vs big companies who are all about hard sales. It's essentially the difference between going to a place like Delta Dental or going to a family dentistry that has been in business for 30 years, there is just somethings only knowledge from experience can provide and BRAVI really had that.

I still am actually in touch with Amanda and Brandon. They are great people!

Edited by syduck07

I'm looking into them too. I live in Austin but I had a consultation with 2 places in Houston. I am still undecided whether or not I should even have it done so I'm sticking with lots of research at this time.

I'm actually traveling to Houston in September to work on some clients. Not sure if we have any spots open but if you want PM me or email me info@aheadink.com and I can let you know.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a temporary/non-permanent Scalp Micropigmentation Company in the New York area. AHEAD INK is a Milena Lardi trained clinic and uses Beauty Medical equipment and products exclusively.