Why has HIS got multiple sites

While watching videos on youtube I stumbled across a company called scalpclinic.com, when looking into it I found out it's just HIS under another name, then discovered another site called Skalphairclinic.com which is also just another site for HIS.

Why would one company need so many different websites offering the same treatment? I know a couple of practitioners that used to work at HIS now work for Skalp, which is not the same company as the skalphairclinic one, are HIS doing this doing this out of spite to try and confuse the public into thinking that there the same company? I don't get it, that's like Skalp opening another website and calling it Hishairs.com

Great question. That is odd. I will say this. In the last several months HIS has not been as transparent as they once were. They are especially controlling and censoring of their forum now. So it wouldn't be so far fetched to think they're trying to confuse the public.

However, we shouldn't assume. One other theory could be that they're just trying to buy up all the domain names that would have something to do with SMP, just to make things harder or less convenient for their competitors.

I guess the best option would be for you to go to their forum and ask this questions. However, like I said, they aren't exactly very transparent and honest there anymore. So you'd probably get some half assed answer.

Your'e right SMPrince i've noticed they have been a lot more censoring too, I think i would probably just get blocked if i asked that question on their forum.

Your other theory could of been true until you actually look on the scalpclinic.com and Skalphairclinic.com websites and can see they have actually bothered to design a new website for each one, if they just wanted to buy up web domains you can easily do that and just have a blank landing page, It's pretty obvious if you buy a domain and design a website with the exact same name as your competitor your a douchebag and doing it on purpose.

To be honest I was put off HIS even before I saw their dirty tactics, A year ago they had practitioners with good reputations and names in the industry, since they went bankrupt I can't think of one good practitioner they have now, they have all left, they can't go off of a reputation they had 3-5 years ago.