hi guys.

I'm in a real stress trouble in the middle of my exams. 4 months ago I had my second, thickening, hair transplant. Hair have started to grow, but as I was combing them throughout the last week I noticed some hair shedding. their texture and length matched that of my transplanted hair from the first transplant.

There have been some pimples in the specific area from the second transplant, still are, sometimes when it seems possible I try to "set the pore free" with the tip of my fingers. I was told it is safe and there never was anything besides a little blood.

Doctors have always told me these hair won't ever shed, won't ever enter an "anagenic phase" (when pouches evolve/grow), but I am really worried about having lost a graph which may have died or won't ever grow again, and about the possibility of losing any more in the future.

could these be transplanted graphs? is there a chance they will grow again?

I hope most doctors don't act like Hugh Laurie, mine does, and I'm really glad you exist.

be well

hi guys.

I'm in a real stress trouble in the middle of my exams. 4 months ago I had my second, thickening, hair transplant. Hair have started to grow, but as I was combing them throughout the last week I noticed some hair shedding. their texture and length matched that of my transplanted hair from the first transplant.

There have been some pimples in the specific area from the second transplant, still are, sometimes when it seems possible I try to "set the pore free" with the tip of my fingers. I was told it is safe and there never was anything besides a little blood.

Doctors have always told me these hair won't ever shed, won't ever enter an "anagenic phase" (when pouches evolve/grow), but I am really worried about having lost a graph which may have died or won't ever grow again, and about the possibility of losing any more in the future.

could these be transplanted graphs? is there a chance they will grow again?

I hope most doctors don't act like Hugh Laurie, mine does, and I'm really glad you exist.

be well

sea of possibilities,

It's ok for your transplanted grafts (not graphs, which is a pictoral diagram...lol) to shed after 4 months. ALL hair regardless of transplanted or not goes through all the phases: anagen, catagen and telogen.

Maybe you misunderstood what the doctor told you...I hope this, rather than tell you your doctor is a quack.

The active hair follicles will re-enter into the anagen phase, and regrow again.

These are endless cycles until you die.

And even when you die the residual chemical processes continue and your hair still keeps growing.

take care...

I'm not worried about the recently transplanted hair but about the transplanted hair from the first procedure, which happen to be about 20 months old. and mostly because until now I hadn't noticed any of my transplanted hair shed.

is there any way some transplanted hair follicles go "inactive"?

thanks for your help