Dr.Luis Nader or DR.Carl Bazan in Mexico

fueforme

Does anyone know of these Doctors at all? anything I should know? they do have great prices and they claim they are on the board of this and that but still very skeptical.I called the office of Dr.Nader and get nothing but constant ringing or it says this number is not in service.I did get a woman on the phone once and she put me on hold only to hang up on me..lol I would like to know if this Doctor is legit or am I wasting my time

Ive actually talked to Dr Nader quite a few times.

Hes a very very nice guy.

I asked a very knowledgeable doctor about ALOT of things he has said and I was told he knew what he was talking about .

Problem is there arent many results and that is enough for me to say no

He uses a gold punch to extract and and then they insert the graft in a choi pen and implant.

Im not sold at all and I wouldnt take a chance with limited donor.

Your right though his price was dirt cheap.

Bazan has had a ton of lawsuits againtst him.

I believe he use to practice in US and got run out and went to Mexico

http://www.hairsite8.com/image..._patient_report2.pdf

I am no expert on hair transplants. FACT!. Most of what I have learnt is from this website alone and its members. What I do know is that before I discovered this website I had a consultation with a surgeon offering the choi method and I remember after the consultation thinking what a joke it was. It promted me to look much much harder on the internet for advice and thankfully I never chose choi.

I am still searching and researching and I would simply urge others to do the same before choosing any method or surgeon.

I myself am still between minds of what surgeon to choose but I know that it will not be anyone who uses the choi implanter.

Just my opinion.

• 9 months later...

I just had a 4000 FUE transplant done by Dr. Luis Nader in Reynosa, Mexico and am very pleased with the results.

Dr. Nader is meticulous with his work which resulted in a very even re-distribution of the hair follicles, and his recreation of my front hairline is a very natural and organic look.

His extensive knowledge, articulate manner and patience inspired confidence in me from our first communication and was extended throughout the 2-day treatment I was at his clinic in Reynosa.

Also, his prices are extremely reasonable.

I highly recommend him to anyone considering a hair translplant. Not only does he do FUE transplants, but also body hair transplants.

I will post photos of my results in a separate post.

• 11 months later...
I just had a 4000 FUE transplant done by Dr. Luis Nader in Reynosa, Mexico and am very pleased with the results.

Dr. Nader is meticulous with his work which resulted in a very even re-distribution of the hair follicles, and his recreation of my front hairline is a very natural and organic look.

His extensive knowledge, articulate manner and patience inspired confidence in me from our first communication and was extended throughout the 2-day treatment I was at his clinic in Reynosa.

Also, his prices are extremely reasonable.

I highly recommend him to anyone considering a hair translplant. Not only does he do FUE transplants, but also body hair transplants.

I will post photos of my results in a separate post.

I would say this poster was just a shill, as he said "he just had it done and is very pleased with his results" It takes a year to see full results so this person isn't genuine.

And he never came back with pics, dead end.

Edited by Sparky

Boomerdog,

Since this thread is over a year old, I highly doubt you'll get a reply from the original poster. However, I did want to invite you to take a look at our recommended hair transplant surgeons. Let me know if you have any additional questions about a specific physician.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 5 years later...
Does anyone know of these Doctors at all? anything I should know? they do have great prices and they claim they are on the board of this and that but still very skeptical.I called the office of Dr.Nader and get nothing but constant ringing or it says this number is not in service.I did get a woman on the phone once and she put me on hold only to hang up on me..lol I would like to know if this Doctor is legit or am I wasting my time

hey man

im also considering Doc.Nader

did you came across some good info about this guy? or maybe you even end up having the fue done with him?

Hello, I'm just wondering how your HT with Dr. Nader turned out? Can you still reccomend him? I'm looking for someone that is good and affordable in Mexico, any info would be appreciated.

hey man did you came across any good docs in mexico?

I also want to have it done over there but Doc Nader is the only option so far, and i cant find many honest and real reviews

I would say this poster was just a shill, as he said "he just had it done and is very pleased with his results" It takes a year to see full results so this person isn't genuine.

And he never came back with pics, dead end.

hey man

by any chance are you familiar with any good docs in Mexico that the guys on this blog recommend