SMP at longer than grade zero

Hi,

I meant to post earlier after previously posting my SMP results.

Since I don't necessarily want to wear my hair at grade zero for the rest of my life I've been experimenting with my hair at various lengths to see what my SMP looks like.

I took these photographs at grade one, then let it grow for another week and then another week after that.

Here are the results:

Personally I think it's just about possible to get away with having your hair at grade one without the SMP looking unrealistic. Anything longer looks a little unnatural but preferable to a slick bald patch (in my opinion).

Thanks for viewing, any questions feel free to ask.

5b32eaa126479_Gradeone.jpg.4a7a614ed1cbd6a3dd4c5594f05f776b.jpg

5b32eaa136275_oneweekaftergrade1.jpg.907cf437b65df6bf8ed70f92018c37be.jpg

5b32eaa143f5f_twoweeksaftergradeone.jpg.2bcfd53a9b32449c7fb3ad376503402f.jpg

I'm definitely not crazy about how it looks 2 weeks after grade one. I think staying as short as possible (with the grade one being the absolute longest) is your best plan of attack. Even the one week after photo isn't ideal.

This is good information for anyone looking into SMP and not sure how long they can let their hair grow before it starts to look unnatural.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56