Beware Scalp Aesthetics Writing Negative Reviews on other SMP Companies

It's unfortunate that I am unable to start a new post about Scalp Aesthetics, however, I will start by posting here for the time being.

Just to let everyone know that Scalp Aesthetics monitors and trolls all these sites, make up fake account, positive reviews and write ups about their business and results. However, worse yet they write up fake reviews and fake write ups on other companies, like mine, in order to stay the "leaders" in Scalp Micropigmentation. Their training program consists of working on a melon, fake skin and a mannequin head as the "final exam". After that, you are a certified, licensed technician and franchisee of Scalp Aesthetics. When you call the 1-855 number, whomever answers the phone tells the client that the person they are going to see has 2-3 years of experience, even if they have only 3 days experience. I have the text from Eric to prove it.

Here are the articles I've written under my own website blog to get the word out. There are lots of clients who now have messed up heads, that are blue (even though Bryce Cleveland states that it is impossible) using Scalp Aesthetics inks, but these men (and some women) are afraid to come forward.

We are also starting up a lawsuit for businesses effected by Damien Porter and Bryce Cleveland writing up fake reviews and write ups on Scalp Micropigmentation Reviews - Clinics Rated by Real Clients and Scalp Micropigmentation treatment advice from the Guru. You can contact me directly if you were effected by Scalp Aesthetics, Scalp Guru or Scalp Search at info@scalpesthetica.com

Here are the articles - hope this helps:

SMP Blog - Scalp Micropigmentation Center (SMC)

Scalp Aesthetics and Bryce Cleveland Writing Fake Reviews and Write Ups on Scalp Esthetica - PART 1 - Scalp Micropigmentation Center (SMC)

Scalp Aesthetics: The Dark Side of Scalp Micropigmentation

Scalp Aesthetics and Damien Porter: Fake Reviews Online

It's unfortunate that I am unable to start a new post about Scalp Aesthetics, however, I will start by posting here for the time being.

Just to let everyone know that Scalp Aesthetics monitors and trolls all these sites, make up fake account, positive reviews and write ups about their business and results. However, worse yet they write up fake reviews and fake write ups on other companies, like mine, in order to stay the "leaders" in Scalp Micropigmentation. Their training program consists of working on a melon, fake skin and a mannequin head as the "final exam". After that, you are a certified, licensed technician and franchisee of Scalp Aesthetics. When you call the 1-855 number, whomever answers the phone tells the client that the person they are going to see has 2-3 years of experience, even if they have only 3 days experience. I have the text from Eric to prove it.

Here are the articles I've written under my own website blog to get the word out. There are lots of clients who now have messed up heads, that are blue (even though Bryce Cleveland states that it is impossible) using Scalp Aesthetics inks, but these men (and some women) are afraid to come forward.

We are also starting up a lawsuit for businesses effected by Damien Porter and Bryce Cleveland writing up fake reviews and write ups on Scalp Micropigmentation Reviews - Clinics Rated by Real Clients and Scalp Micropigmentation treatment advice from the Guru. You can contact me directly if you were effected by Scalp Aesthetics, Scalp Guru or Scalp Search at info@scalpesthetica.com

Here are the articles - hope this helps:

SMP Blog - Scalp Micropigmentation Center (SMC)

Scalp Aesthetics and Bryce Cleveland Writing Fake Reviews and Write Ups on Scalp Esthetica - PART 1 - Scalp Micropigmentation Center (SMC)

Scalp Aesthetics: The Dark Side of Scalp Micropigmentation

Scalp Aesthetics and Damien Porter: Fake Reviews Online

Hi Scalpesthetica, I think you may be a bit confused. I noticed that you posted, on your blog-( SMP Blog - Scalp Micropigmentation Center (SMC)) a copy of one of my posts from this forum -(http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/179952-smp-websites-unbiased-2.html'>http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/179952-smp-websites-unbiased-2.html) which I posted back on 7/26/15 and you claimed that my post was actually posted by Damien Porter criticizing Scalp Aesthetics. I am definitely not Damien Porter LOL, and maybe you did not read the post carefully, but I was actually criticizing Damien's unethical business practices as well as Bryce and S.A.-...... you should probably read the post again....... I was pointing out that Damien had criticized S.A. on the HIS forum in the past, that he ran the SMPdebate website and posed as a fictional person named "Tyler Green" while working for HIS, and then I basically just mentioned all of the ridiculous marketing techniques that S.A. uses.

You also cut off my screen name and time and date of the post, which I'm not sure if you did intentionally.

Next to a copy of my post you wrote the following: "Here is Damien Porter slamming Bryce Cleveland an Scalp Aesthetics, before he joined the ranks of Scalp Aesthetics, of course:"

But when I posted it on 7/26/15, Damien was already employed by Scalp Aesthetics. It says that in the post LOL - i wrote in that post "I find it interesting that Damien agreed that Scalp Aesthetics' results appear to have "very very defined solid hairlines, unnaturally dark and a lot them looked very fakey", and now he is the marketing director for this company."

You also wrote:

"You’ll notice that Damien Porter slammed Bryce Cleveland “terrible poster boy” for scalp aesthetics, and then slams the Bryce Cleveland’s own Scalp Micropigmentation choices to have a straight edged look. He also complains about Bryce Cleveland and Scalp Aesthetics selling a $400 lotion to clients, and that Scalp Aesthetics performs SMP treatments in Hotel Rooms. What is worse is that even Damien Porter complains about Scalp Aesthetics 3 day online Scalp Micropigmentation training program, and that SA just trains anybody off the street. Yet, Damien Porter is now an activist and marketing director for Scalp Aesthetics, and promotes both their 3 day Scalp Micropigmentation training course and the $400 a bottle of lotion. It seems that Damien Porter will go to whoever will pay him the most money and turn against anyone if the price is right.

You can read more about Damien Porter here: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/179952-smp-websites-unbiased-2.html"

But again, just to be clear, Damien Porter did not create that post, I did, and if you read my post again you will clearly see that a good portion of it contained negative comments about Damien.

The post of mine that you copied onto your blog was written by me, BaldKen2, not Damien Porter.

The main point of that post was to convey the message that clients should not rely so heavily on forum reviews and online recommendations b/c of all of the bogus posting and online deceit (using Damien and S.A. as examples in the post) and it is next to impossible to find actual unbiased help online.

I just thought I'd clarify to you and to this community, and you might want to remove that portion from your blog as it does not support your argument very well, or perhaps just change the sections you wrote about the post b/c they don't make sense. If you read again the post I made that you copied and pasted onto your blog you will see what I mean.

Cheers :)

Edited by BaldKen2

Thanks Baldken2. Thanks for the reply. You summed it up nicely in your review of Scalp Aesthetics and Damien Porter, and that is why I used it. Thanks for that!

Damien Porter is up to his old tricks of writing fake negative reviews on companies that are up and coming, or taking away business Scalp Aesthetics in cities that they deem high traffic areas, meaning they can make the most money from.

You are absolutely correct! I end each of my articles with the notion that each and every client should actually walk into the clinic and speak to the person or artist that will be doing the treatment. Ask questions. Ask for referrals. Ask to see real before and after pictures with the actual artist doing the treatment, not those generic pictures that Scalp Aesthetics hands out to all their newbies.

I had to start somewhere, and these articles in no way reflect Scalp Aesthetics artists. I know some of them, and I've seen their work. There is good and there is bad. I started by giving out free treatments and telling the client that I am new in the industry and had them sign off that some things may go wrong. I developed my own clients before and after pictures, one by one. Scalp Aesthetics, however, tells the client that their artists have 2-3 years of experience, even though they don't. That is false advertising and potentially putting the client and artist at risk. My point is that Scalp Aesthetics should focus more on training their artists instead of bashing other companies. Just because a person takes a three day online scalp micropigmentation course with Scalp Aesthetics: working on a mannequin head, fake skin and a melon, does not mean that they can suddenly work on clients the next day. Scalp Aesthetics "opens" new locations monthly, and you know these people just "graduated". Scalp Aesthetics puts these artists in harms way by sending them a bunch of clients when the artist is not ready to do the treatment. This is bad news for the client and very bad news for the artist who will be at fault - as Scalp Aesthetics takes no responsibility, yet they will take the money.

Scalp Micropigmentation is an awesome treatment for men and women with hair loss issues, balding or thinning hair, and is a great alternative to hair transplants and powders and fibers, but BaldKen2 is absolutely right! Please visit your local clinic and speak to the person that is doing the treatment, and don't just rely on reviews online. I'm sure Damien Porter will read this post and join the conversation shorty :).

I'll have more articles about Scalp Aesthetics, Damien Porter and Bryce Cleveland as they seem bent on trying to ruin my reputation...although I'm booking for March now, and I've talked to clients about Scalp Aesthetics and the fake negative reviews they have left me. Clients are a lot smarter than Bryce and Damien give them credit for.

You can see my work online at http://www.instagram.com/scalpmicropigmentationcenter and at the office I have more on my phone and tablet showing clients that it is me doing the actual work.

Thanks BaldKen2, I'm glad we are discussing this and hope this opens the doors to others joining the conversation.

Sorry, forgot to answer zyzz question. Damien Porter used to work for His Hair Clinic and from my understanding he was doing the same sort of thing, however, I think he really stepped up his game of writing fake negative reviews and write ups when he joined Bryce Cleveland and scalp aesthetics. We will be posting a list of effected businesses in a new smp forum being created by these businesses, as well as a lawsuit is being worked on for all the fake reviews written on scalpsearch.com and scalpguru.com.

By the way, here was a late article I wrote as it seems Damien Porter would like to sell Scalp Micropigmentation treatment advice from the Guru - and more interesting is how he indirectly talks about his employer - Bryce Cleveland....

Damien Porter Looking to Sell www.scalpguru.com: Fake Scalp Micropigmentation Website - Scalp Micropigmentation Center (SMC)

Sorry, forgot to answer zyzz question. Damien Porter used to work for His Hair Clinic and from my understanding he was doing the same sort of thing, however, I think he really stepped up his game of writing fake negative reviews and write ups when he joined Bryce Cleveland and scalp aesthetics. We will be posting a list of effected businesses in a new smp forum being created by these businesses, as well as a lawsuit is being worked on for all the fake reviews written on scalpsearch.com and scalpguru.com.

By the way, here was a late article I wrote as it seems Damien Porter would like to sell Scalp Micropigmentation treatment advice from the Guru - and more interesting is how he indirectly talks about his employer - Bryce Cleveland....

Damien Porter Looking to Sell www.scalpguru.com: Fake Scalp Micropigmentation Website - Scalp Micropigmentation Center (SMC)